Community help with mod development

Contest: which cities will end up in the Mortal Engines mod?

• Benghazi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chidanagaram

• Cittamotore

• Edinburgh

• Glasgow

• Gorky

• Gutak

• Jagdstadt Magdeburg

• Juggernautpur

• Kom Ombo

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Manchester

• Montpelier

• Murnau

• Nizhny Novgorod

• Panzerstadt-Bayreuth

• Pandzerstadt-Linz

• Paris

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Prague

• Traktiongrad

• Xanne-Sandansky

• Zimbra

• Brighton

• Grimsby (sunken)

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Marseilles

• Puerto Angeles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Civkid1991

in shade of poison trees
Just needed a bit of public help.... Here is the list of cities for the mortal engines mod... this will be a "contest" to see which cities i will include:
* Benghazi
* Chidanagaram
* Cittamotore
* Edinburgh
* Glasgow
* Gorky
* Gutak
* Jagdstadt Magdeburg
* Juggernautpur
* Kom Ombo
* London
* Manchester
* Montpelier
* Murnau
* Nizhny Novgorod
* Panzerstadt-Bayreuth
* Pandzerstadt-Linz
* Paris
* Prague
* Traktiongrad
* Xanne-Sandansky
* Zimbra

Raft Cities

* Brighton
* Grimsby (sunken)
* Marseilles
* Puerto Angeles

Ice Cities

* Anchorage
* Arkangel
* Breidhavik
* Kivitoo
* Wolverinehampton
* Reykjavík

I didn't inclued the ice cities in the poll... not really sure im going to use them due to the current problems with them. I didn't inculde lound too (this one will definanly be in the mod :) )

Edit: Note* this poll will be open for 2 weeks ;)

I like the books and a mod sounds interesting but why not just include all ofthe cities?

If you're having them all be seperate civs then you can still have more than 18 civs (just not play with them all in a game)
And what about the anti-traction league and the other mossies?

O... i heard some were that you can only have 18. If i can put them all then i will. I plan one haveing them as city-states so each city will represent a civ. And the Anti-Traction league will be barbarions for now... maybe later they'll be playable. :)

theres a mod out so you can have 32 civs... Mabe 30 cities, the anti-traction league and the green storm? And then more predator suburbs and stuff can be barbarians... Or air-pirates... You gotta have air pirates.

What I'm trying to figure out is why you made this poll so that you can only pick one answer...

Also, you can have 32 civs provided you have Warlords. The 32 civs mod won't work for vanilla CIV.

You can have more than 18 civs with vanilla Civ4. The limit is just that you can only have 18 on one map. So we have 22 civs in FfH, but we can't have them all in the same game.

Dom Pedro II said:
Also, you can have 32 civs provided you have Warlords. The 32 civs mod won't work for vanilla CIV.
This is true... And i dont know wether CivKid intends to make the mod for vanilla or warlords, but if this could be modded for warlords surley it could also be modded for vanilla?

im planing on going vanilla... i haven't bought warlords (mostly because of ffh lol) and i dont really think im going to anytime soon (mostly because of ffh lol).

~Civkid1991~

Top Bottom