Completed Production List not keeping up

I've noticed the same thing. Hopefully that's a bug and will be fixed soon.
I also hope they add a previous route notification to the trader screen, it's almost impossible to remember what those guy were doing previously.

Same bug here. It happens in all my cities. I just came here to see if others are experiencing it (I'm running the game on waaaay below system specs so I thought lack of memory or something on my PC had something to do with it). I will start a new game and keep autosaves to see if it happens again.

When a city finishes building something, the top of the "choose production" panel shows a message about the build that just finished. That message is always one build behind the most recently completed build.

Here's an example. The second screen is one turn after the first. Rome shows "Arena Completed," but really it just finished building a Trader.
http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...607/4CA4C71924B544199A12E8CA8AF9B4D265ECC7A2/
http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...880/7DE6491C19D452CFDFE54F596DD6CCC0E73664B2/

When you open the "Choose production" screen, it appears at the top that you are trying to say what has just been completed. It is frequently inaccurate, often naming something that was produced earlier.

same here. i have noticed when i load a game it will be correct at first, but after that it pretty much always is tell me 1 behind: the thing my city completed the last time i built something rather than the one it just finished. pretty annoying if you cant remember what you built.. lol.

This is the most annoying bug for me.

I thought someone would be able to fix it before patch.

This is the most annoying bug for me.

I thought someone would be able to fix it before patch.

Yes why's the patch comming so late? Note, I think when you build a district the display is correct, but when you build anything else, like unit or building it shows the previous item and not the current one. Also in several cases actions modifying numeric displays (currency, culture numbers) are not reflected on the GUI until the next turn. I hope these are just GUI issues and not a flaw in the game engine.

Hi,

Lots of time in the game, when I've finished production and go to see what I can produce next, the Production notification of the last produced thing is just plain wrong.

I.E. It says I just produced a Builder, when in fact, I just produced a Monument.

Is everyone else having this issue?

New turn has started. I received notification about finished production in one of my cities. I always move my units first and then I change production in cities. I was building city walls in that city, however I received information that this city has just finished production of archers. Probably because it was last unit moved by me.

During a game I receive a lot of such wrong information about finished production in cities when I don't enter to the city screen first.

In the top right of your city screen when viewing production there is a message that tells you what building or unit you just completed. But it is incorrect it actually tells you what you built 2 builds ago. So if I build a granary then a knight, once finishing the knight it will tell me I have just completed a granary. Bit annoying

This bug is so basic and ( presumably ) so easy to fix, I'm calling it now: This bug will be in the final version of the game.

Even if they fix literally every OTHER bug in the game, this just isn't getting fixed. Just like a few silly things in Civ5 ( the Great Library graphically "unbuilding" itself, for instance ) this one is a keeper.

I'm calling it right now. This bug will NEVER, EVER, EVER be fixed officially. It'll be fixed in every UI mod, though, at least.

the most annoying bug experienced by far.. its always the same bug and in every game that i've either played or seen streamed on twitch/youtube etc

+1 - I'd love to see this bug fixed sooner than later. I wish we could vote on this one somehow.

They've done great work fixing issues in this game but this one really messes with you when you get large empire and lose track of your production queues, especially when you go days between playing the same saved game. PLEASE FIX THIS!

+1 - I'd love to see this bug fixed sooner than later. I wish we could vote on this one somehow.

They've done great work fixing issues in this game but this one really messes with you when you get large empire and lose track of your production queues, especially when you go days between playing the same saved game. PLEASE FIX THIS!
Good news for those like you and me! It WILL BE FIXED in the upcoming Spring update! Ed Beach confirmed this during the recent live stream! I was hoping the patch would come before the weekend, but we have to wait a bit longer.

Top Bottom