1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Concepts and Ideas for a Modpack( suggestions, helps and fans wanted)

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Creation & Customization' started by gfurst, Apr 27, 2011.

1. OzzyKP

OzzyKP Emperor

I know this thread is rather old, so excuse the bump, but as I brainstorm for my Fractured States mod. I have come up with this exact idea, that buildings produce direct commerce in relation to the tax slider. I'm glad to see that gfurst had the same idea! I can't say it any better than him, so I'm just quoting his old post and asking if anyone has the ability to put this into place as a modcomp.

Dom Pedro put this modcomp together which is just what I (and gfurst) are looking for, but while he apparently succeeded in giving health, xp, great person points, etc from the tax slider, he wasn't able to get direct commerce ( :science:, :gold:, :espionage:, etc). Also, it looks like Dom Pedro's mod was uploaded in 2007, so I'm not sure whether it is compatible with 3.19 (I'm at work so I can't check).

So my ask, if anyone is willing to take it on, is thus:
    1. If it isn't yet, please help update this modcomp for 3.19.
    2. Expand the modcomp to allow buildings (and civics, traits) to produce :science:, :gold:, :espionage:, :culture: directly depending on the tax slider.

Pretty pleeeeeaaaasssee?

2. Zeta Nexus

Zeta Nexus Deity

I am most curious about how he wanted to combine Planetfall with the other "Earthly" mods?