Conquer_02 Random civ-MONARCH

Oh poopy, I just remembered that we have to get a Conquest victory... we'll need to start building a nice military. Who should suffer from the wrath of Lincoln first? ;)

Hey, cody, could you play the next turns, because, oh poopy :p I'm sick and I need to get some :sleep: soon.

Turn 1 - Joan offers her world map for my world map, mathematics, and 50 gold. NO. Philosophy is done, Polytheism started. Bucyrus builds settler, we need expansion badly if we don't want to be closed in.

Turn 2 - IB Builds swordsman.

Turn 3 - Atlanta builds barracks.

Turn 4 - Crap, MC gets civil disorder. San Fransisco is founded.

Turn 5 - Peanuts builds settler.

Turn 6 - Viking Coast builds Galley.

Turn 7 - Dang it, Japan finishes the Pyramids. MC now builds temple.

Turn 8 - MC can now build swordsman in 3 turns... sweet.

Turn 9 - Yavin is built. Germany declares war on the Chinese. Oh boy, here we go.

Turn 10 - IB builds settler, but I'm not sure where to put him, so I'll leave that up to the next player (assuming it's not me again :p)

800th post!!

Attachments

• SAVE.SAV
    155.4 KB · Views: 66
Happy 800th post! [party]

Hehe sucker I just passed *cough*2000*cough*

:joke:

Great turns, and um? Who wants to pick it up? Cody? :p Azzaman or... me...

cody_the_genius said:
Please tell me I don't have to take another one??
Uh no, one of us lazy two (azzaman and me) :p will take time to play it.

I feel like playing alot of turns since I am a hog and I have too much time right now. :D

Pre turn - I move a sword up to the Viking city of Copenhagen. I plan to go to war once we have a good stack of twenty or thirty swords. Meaty Chunks could do alot of that because it has good looking production, and we need land. I choose Copenhagen because they have iron there.

1. We lost a galley to two barb galleys up in Mao's territory. Grrrrr.:mad: Curse the rng. MC Swordsman > Sword Peanuts sword > sword. IB Settler > sword Send settler into the stack to settle once we capture Copenhagen. Philosophy comes in > CoL in 6 turns.

2. Aztecs declare war on the Chinese! This will be a good fight! Vikings have two groups of settlers that I can see. One will be gaining acess to horses if he settlers where I think.

3. Atlanta Sword > Sword

4. Meaty Chunks Sword > Sword VC sword > Sword San Fransisco Spear - Barracks

5. Bucyrus Sword > Sword

6. This will be fun. I see an Aztec sword heading for a small Chinese village, and this is all within my sight. :) The sword is now 1 turn away. There is also a reg Chinese warrior 1 tile outside of Tlaxcala. BTW there are now six swords in our stack.

7. Aztec sword destroys Chinese village. Aztecs are winning the war. MC sword > sword CoL is in. Currency in like 12 turns.

8. IB Sword > Sword Peanuts Sword > Sword

9. Meaty Chunks Sword > Sword. There are about ten swords in our mini SoD. Babs get Great Lib. Crap.

10. Atlanta Sword > Sword

11. Viking Coast Sword > Galley I am currently on the last wave of swords because we are begining to lose money fast.

12. Meaty Chunks Sword > Wealth (Just for the time being)

13. Cleveland Settler > Barracks Peanuts Sword > Granary Send settler to the stack, and I believe it is time. I attack the Viking worker mining their iron one tile away from me. I send the good bit of units torwards Copenhagen. What's the deal with rep anyway? :p

14. Bucyrus Sword > Barracks. Copenhagen Captured! :woohoo: There were THREE settlers garrisoned in there. So we now have six workers from that. :lol: I move settler over Copenhagen rubble.

15. IB sword > Barracks Viking Pwnage is founded over the Copenhagen rubble.

16. I heal some swords so they can head out torwards Trondheim. Currency is in. Switch to Construction.

17. The future of Viking Pwnage is at stake. A veteran sword, a 2 out of five elite sword and a veteran archer are coming its way with only 2 swords in garrison.

18. San Fransisco is under seige by and archer that wont go down. :mad: Atlanta Sword > Temple That annoying group of units that was heading torwards Viking Pwnage turned at our SoD. :mad:

19. Viking Coast galley > Harbor. Send galley into Viking territory.

20. Trondheim Captured!!! I'm too sure about its future though, but I could capture it back easily if needed.

Shew. That was a long set of turns. I did twenty because I was eager for war.:D

Attachments

• VikingPwnage.SAV
    193.9 KB · Views: 70
Azzaman, you're up. I'm sure you can play tomorow because it is a public holiday? ;)

I tried to load it with SeedBeast and it fails, so it I tried it with C3C and it loads. Was this a vanilla or PTW game? If so maybe it was play with CV3C and saved. Then it can no longer be loaded with vanilla.

Edit Ok, I see it is either vanilla or PTW as teh taxmen get 1 gold.

Top Bottom