Conquer_02 Random civ-MONARCH

cody_the_genius said:
Can't you load a PTW .sav onto C3C?
Bo you can't. It would screw up big time. People have tried that.

Well, carmen, sorry to hear that.

Cody, are you going to play?

Alrighty, here we go.

Turn 1 - 1175 BC: Nothing much... Bucyrus builds worker and will connect the pretty ponies and ivory.

Turn 2 - 1150 BC: Writing is discovered and Map Making will be next (26 turns)... Atlanta builds worker. Cleveland is built. I wasn't sure where to put it so I just settled where azzaman sent it :)

Turn 3 - 1125 BC: Warrior discovers a bunch of barbs. Dang. Horseman attacks, but only reduces the warrior one HP.

Turn 4 - 1100 BC: Nothing.

Turn 5 - 1075 BC: Viking Coast builds spearman.

Turn 6 - 1050 BC: Ivory Backscratcher builds archer.

Turn 7 - 1025 BC: Warrior defeats barb warrior and Peanuts builds spearman.

Turn 8 - 1000 BC: Nothing.

Turn 9 - 975 BC: Meaty Chunks builds granary, begins working on swordsman. I fall into a Barbarian trap and am surrounded by 5+ barb horsemen and warriors. (See screenie)

Turn 10 - 950 BC: Stupid Barbs kill the warrior... Indians want 40 gold for Contact with the Babylonians... DENIED! Vikings want Alphabet and 30 gold for Horseback Riding... DENIED! Someone must have sold contact with us to the Babylonians because we can contact them now.

Looks pretty good so far... what kind of victory are we going for?

Attachments

• Lincoln of the Americans, 925 BC.SAV
    133.8 KB · Views: 67
Alright... It's a big map so conquest and domination might be tough but we could probably do space race, maybe?

@Cody: I have already advertised it there. No use I dont think. Noone looks there. :lol:

Space Race might be difficult, but I have a feeling we can do it, we are ahead in tech I believe. (Of course tech now doesnt matter. ;)) Ice turns. That sucks about that warrior. Thought we could have sacked that camp pretty easily.

@Carmen - Welcome to the lurker hotel. ;)

Picking up the save now.

BTW I'll play my PBEM turn after I play this.

Pre turn - Go through the list and see for any techs I can trade. Vikings are behind. Alphapet + 20 gold for horesback riding.
Aztecs are polite with us. :wow: I also trade horseback riding for 58 gold from Joan, We could use gold,.
Make embassy with chinese. LOL!

I sign RoP with China for 1 gold, communications with the Japs and Persians.

Switch production in IB from archer to sword.

Turn 1 - 900 BC - Atlanta finishes spear. Move spear down to protect our iron supply. -->Barracks -->Sword -->Granary.

Turn 2 - 875 BC - Bucyrus produces archer --> Barracks.

Turn 3 - 850 BC - MC finishes sword, switch to Pyramids which will increase growth. :yeah: I place swordsman down on iron. That's where we will put our offensive unit and build up our mini SoD. :D

Turn 4 - 825 BC - Map Making is in. Switch research to math.

Turn 5 - 800 BC - Peanuts finishes sword. Switch to barracks.

I only decided to play 5 turns since I have some homework to finish up and I have to play my PBEM turn. I also decided to work Pyramids because we will definanatly need the growth.

Save.

Attachments

• SAVE.SAV
    139.7 KB · Views: 55
Very nice! :clap: Pyramids sound good because of the growth... it will be very useful later on.

1.Conquer Dude (Just played)
2.cody (On deck)
3.azzaman333 (up)
4.Open!
5.Still Open!

Oh, and, may fault about the PBEM's. I found out you CAN move a save from PTW in complete folder.

So, I can continue.

cody_the_genius said:
Alright consuer_duse ;)
Alight cosy can't wait til you play!

(My bad:lol:)

Finally... Spring Break! A chance to play my turnset plus update Carthage on Regent ;)

Turn 1 - 775 BC: Trade territory maps with Tokugawa and Xerxes... Hammurabi builds Oracle.

Turn 2 - 750 BC: IB builds swordsman.

Turn 3 - 730 BC: Nothing.

Turn 4 - 710 BC: Nothing.

Turn 5 - 690 BC: Viking Coast builds spearman and will now work on a galley to do some exploration.

Turn 6 - 670 BC: I thought this was pretty funny... "Let's trade World Maps!! Um... what are maps again?" Instead I got Mathematics for Mapmaking.

Turn 7 - 650 BC: Worker connects the Ivory by Bucyrus.

Turn 8 - 630 BC: Nothing.

Turn 9 - 610 BC: Nothing.

Turn 10 - 590 BC: Peantus builds Archer, will get a settler in 5 turns.

And the sav...

Oops, I kind of messed up the picture :lol:

Attachments

• SAVE.SAV
    147.1 KB · Views: 53
lurker's comment to carmen510: If you have C3C you should have PTW also as it was included in C3C. It installs automatically when you install Conquests. Check your entries in the start menu. It should be there.

Top Bottom