Conquests Title Screen Template...make your own!

Dogmouse

Chieftain
Nice work. I might grab this for later title screen jobs I might take up. Of course I might not do anymore with CIV coming at within a year and a mod to get done before then.

Nice idea...thanks :)

This is a great and good work but when i try to do my own with photoshop, i save it as a PCX file and when go into the game, the screen is all black exept of the buttons.
Can you tell me how to solve this?

I also have the same problem when i try to do some interface files like the minimap in the right corner. Can anybody help me?
Thanx

DeathPantera said:
This is a great and good work but when i try to do my own with photoshop, i save it as a PCX file and when go into the game, the screen is all black exept of the buttons.
Can you tell me how to solve this?

I also have the same problem when i try to do some interface files like the minimap in the right corner. Can anybody help me?
Thanx

You need to make sure and reduce the image to 256 colors

DeathPantera said:
Thanx very much. Is that working also for the interface?

It should, AFAIK all .PCXs in Civ must be 256 colors. Though one of the other folks here with more experience could tell you for sure.

Death,

All .pcx files must be 256 colors.

In Photoshop:

Select Image menu at top
Select Mode
Select Indexed color
Select Ok

You should be good to go.

SPECIAL NOTE: Any absolute white that you have in your .pcx image (R255,G255,B255) will appear black in the game screen because white is a transparent value, so just change the values to something like R250, G250, B250.

thanks a million happy citizens

Top Bottom