Consentient's Deity & Immortal VidLPs

Tomorrow I move my stuff back to England. After that I should be free. I'll post a update when I have a Saturday clear, I promise. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've started making LPs again. But since I'm playing on Windows, I'm getting a lot of bugs and errors. Would really appreciate if someone could tell me a hassle-free way of recording Civ 5 games in Windows. I'm getting drops of sound, and graphical bugs :(

Still getting a small number of bugs, but things seem to be a tad smoother playing Acken's Mod. Added my playthrough of the Acken Challenge #1 to the OP.

Notes:
Your microphone and sound is fine.

-The harbor is already modified in the mod, its +2 for trade and +1 for coastal tiles, the cothon is identical but +2 for tiles instead.
-The Elephant is changed compared to normal. It's cheaper (75 instead of 100 to make it the same as horsemen) and it also got a +2 buff at the same time as the horsemen.
-Similarly the quinquireme got a +2 strength buff and a 60 cost like the underlying trireme.
-You can safely trade even with Harald. If a war is declared you'll get back your trade routes.
-The white peace bug is removed from the mod. The AI will not accept nothing if it "thinks" it is winning a war and wants something. However to avoid blocked war, if you have been in a war for a long time with no city exchanged or no units killed I have forced it to accept a white peace (20 turns of no units killed or 40 turns of no city taken will force a white peace).

Thanks for doing a LP it's useful to see people reactions and thoughts.
Your computer seems to really suffer :(

Strange how you delayed Horseback Riding. I probably would have went straight for that and get a few Elephants before Libraries probably

Thanks for doing a LP it's useful to see people reactions and thoughts.

Thanks for making the mod, and for the above feedback. I'll be uploading literally dozens of ModAcken videos in the coming weeks.

Your computer seems to really suffer :(

Yeah, I think my life is cursed. :(

stormtrooper412 said:
Strange how you delayed Horseback Riding. I probably would have went straight for that and get a few Elephants before Libraries probably

I dunno. Maybe I will experiment more with them in later games. I'm still finding my way.

Elephants are quite potent in the early going IIRC due to their Fear perk, you just flank and kill

Top Bottom