Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Bernado Juvenal

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Ameron the Illuminated Cimmerian

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
zomg a gay guy is going to gyp me when I trade with the Roma err Patrians

I'm glad that Juvenal made it; I thought he was a really cool and well-developed character. In fact, I'll probably get around to playing the Scions now :)

Longzi Tian isn't modelled as closely on a real figure as Juvenal (she's probably more like Joan of Arc than anyone else), but her name is an allusion to Wuzi Tian, the only woman ever to rule as Empress of China. I always liked the Kuriotates and felt like the whole dragon thing could be more developed than it has been in other Kurios leaders.

Anyway, props to everyone and I hope you guys enjoy playing Longzi. I couldn't have done it if I hadn't stumbled across the (in my mind) fantastic art for her on CGSociety.org ... I think the portrait makes it.

I know that I'd like them to be a good fleshed civ though. Like all the ones I plan doing :)

Exactly how many civs is that?

Exactly how many civs is that?
Ngomele, Re Ki, Redeemed and some others, mysteriouser :lol:

---

I wonder if Longzi shouldn't be able to lead multiple civ...? Like Kurios and Sheaim... But I'm more thinking of Kurios and Dao (when they will be in) because Sheaim are bad guys whether Longzi is a good gal ;)

Top Bottom