Cooking issues!

Rob (R8XFT)

Ancient Briton
Retired Moderator
I've had issues with Unique Improvements in my mod showing as a red exclamation mark - even though they were properly in the mod before one of the Modbuddy updates. The assets are actually visible in Asset Viewer and Modbuddy doesn't throw up any errors for them.

However, the cooker text file states:

Starting AssetCooker...
This build of the cooker is not able to cook for: 'MacOS'
Cook completed in 0.038 seconds

It doesn't even try for PC. I'm taking it this is the issue - but does anyone know how to fix it?

1. Under Tools > Options... > Projects and Solutions > Build and Run set both verbosity options to Normal or above then you should be able to see any errors in the build output.
2. Have you updated the name of your Mod.Art.xml? It now needs to have the same name as the mod itself I think. If you try and open the Asset Editor it will tell you the name it expects.

Thanks for the response. I've set the Build and Run to Normal; my Mod.Art.xml is the same name as the mod.

I'm still getting the same issue of the cooker not able to cook for MacOS.

It seems as if it's not cooking the assets I've put into the game myself. They were working prior to a Modbuddy change.

I'm still getting the same issue of the cooker not able to cook for MacOS.

It seems as if it's not cooking the assets I've put into the game myself. They were working prior to a Modbuddy change.
Were you ever able to determine the cause for this? I went back to an old mod to update some icons and was getting the same issue with not being able to cook for MacOS.

Top Bottom