Corona Virus multiplayer challenge

An unusually quiet day for the Biker forces.

Attachments

• 2044juneBikers.zip
    40.5 KB · Views: 30
San Pedro reopened it´s international airport. We welcome tourists from all over the world to travel our fine country

Attachments

• 2044juneIndian.zip
    45.2 KB · Views: 30
There's a place called Baphomet City apparently. Who'd have thought. Fascists booted out of it.

Attachments

• 2044julyBikers.zip
    40.8 KB · Views: 34
The Confederists has no room to talk about such matters. How are those advanced fighters and when can we expect compensation for the plans?

There's only one way to get that technology besides espionage, and it's by building the Wonder I spent $3800 on.

So let's count the transgressions:

1. You funded the native takeover of one of my cities early in the game;
2. You have stolen vital secrets from the Empire.

I'm going to make something really clear: If you want to start your next turn at peace, you're going to pay me $1,900 for your half of that technology.

The key's in the nuke launcher and I can hide my air force at sea where you can't touch it. What's it going to be?

You transferred money to Mexico during our Texan adventure to allow them to bribe our city.

Price just went up to $2500.

An off-line observation on the scenario: the concept of researching an improvement or wonder to gain a key technology is a very cool innovation. Having to build a wonder to gain a critical technology means that only one civ gets that technology. But if it's something as important as very advanced aircraft, then other civs have no choice but to steal it, since they can't research it themselves. If it means war, then c'est la guerre. But at least then you have a fighting chance.

Agreed, it is a cool feature. I am loving this scenario! (I'm also having fun with the play through, and hope everyone else is, even though @techumseh has chosen, presumably, to deprive the world forever of the great debate of who has the best Pizza). In all seriousness, Tech, you're playing a heck of a match and have outmaneuvered me left and right but with a half dozen players left in the world and a Cold War scenario looming, there's no room for me to bluff!

I say this next sentence with love, and think it's probably a huge part of the reason why this scenario is so much fun, but:

This isn't very balanced for multiplayer :)

Again, I think that's what makes it fun, so it's not a complaint, but let's look at it:

-Techs are learned by wonders.
-Several of the smaller civs are disadvantaged militarily from the start.
-There is no sea connection, so really it's all but impossible/highly impractical for the coast civs to reach each other (this one is kind of forcing my hand when faced with strong, allied central powers).

Again, not complaints, Curt. It makes for an interesting dynamic and I hope to use some of it in Cold War.

Last edited:
"WAR BETWEEN IMPERIALISTS AND CONFEDERATION?

4th July, 2044

People are worried of a war. Fascist tanks are spotted near Baton Rouge by Bison Consumer employees. Those damn Fascists!
The Big Manitou sends a warning. Big Fat flightless Eagle makes first flying experiences with an old bomber from forgotten times.

With highly concern the Indian Nation notices the risk of a war between the Imperialists and the Confederation. During 4th July festivities our great chief Vicente Victorio sends an urgent request
to both leaders in hope to find a diplomatic solution of the crisis. Our best diplomat, "The man who under no circumstances talks" would be happy to be the negotiator between both nations.

During Vicente Victorios 10 hour speach he again praised our good relationship to the Confederation and would be happy to continue the Defence Alliance between our great nations.
He emphasises that every aggression against the Confederation will also lead into a war with the Indian Nation.
Big_Manitou.jpg

Beware of the wrath of the Big Manitou:deadhorse:

In the meantime Big Fat flightless Eagle makes his first flying experiences with an old bomber builded over 100 years ago.
Vicente Victorio quotes the Big Manitou with the words: "The chosen One, Fat Eagle may be. Nevertheless, grave danger, I fear in his training to fly planes."
Big_Fat_Eagle.jpg

Big Fat Flightless Eagle tries to fly

Which wise words."

Attachments

• 2044julyIndian.zip
    45.7 KB · Views: 25
Top Bottom