Coronavirus MP Challenge Part III

Hi Kaiser Frederick William III, there are still 9 or 10 Prussian units that haven't moved in your save file; do you want to move them?

Fair dos.

More trading and a bit of beseiging.

Attachments

• 1804janAus.rar
    52.4 KB · Views: 15
Russian Empire

The Baltic fleet sinks 2 small Swedish ships but they continue to blockade the sea to Russian shipping.

Attachments

• Rus1804jan.7z
    43.3 KB · Views: 14
Outside of Oran, British defeat a French Two Decker, then their own Two Decker is defeated.

Hamburg falls to the invader! Many German subjects of King George go into voluntary exile and the soldiers amongst them form the first units of the King's German Legion...

Brunswick falls! Many German subjects of King George go into voluntary exile and the soldiers amongst them swell the ranks of the famous King's German Legion...

French capture Taranto.

Southwest of Brest, a Two Decker defeats a French Frigate and a French Three Decker.

Attachments

• French1804jan.hot.zip
    53.1 KB · Views: 17
King George welcomes the soldiers from Hanover. Together we will liberate the former Electorate from French occupation.

Attachments

• 1804janBritish.zip
    61.5 KB · Views: 14
Austria issues orders to the Prussian army; Austrian army takes Ravenna after costly siege.

Attachments

• 1804marAus.rar
    52.9 KB · Views: 15
Russian Empire

A Swedish Two Decker is sunk in the Gulf of Finland.

Attachments

• Rus1804mar.zip
    58.4 KB · Views: 13
French capture Reggio.

British Brig near Plymouth defeats Bomb Ketch, but is in turn defeated by a Frigate. A Frigate near Plymouth defeats a Two Decker, and a Frigate before being sunk.

Attachments

• French1804mar.hot.zip
    53.3 KB · Views: 16
Unsuccessful beseiging and general pissing about. Austria is beginning to warm to it's role of issuing orders to the Prussian fleet.

Attachments

• 1804mayAus.zip
    57.1 KB · Views: 13
Russian Empire

Constantinople is sieged down and captured, heavy losses on both sides and the city enters famine which is also hitting other Russian cities with several populations lost. The Hagia Sophia is rededicated as an Orthodox church.
Sinope is captured; the Black Sea is now a Russian sea any ship crossing the Dardanelles must request permission.

Skirmishes continue in Finland, but the Swedish fleet is effectively blockading our relatively meager Baltic navy, Russian shipping remains moored at port.

Attachments

• Rus1804may.zip
    58.7 KB · Views: 13
Independent Frigate defeated outside Hamburg.

I'd like to confirm that the house rule about waiting a turn to unload a unit from a ship doesn't apply to trade units, correct? That is, I can sail my ship to a foreign city, deliver (or unload) my merchant, and then sail away in the same turn.

Attachments

• French1804may.hot.zip
    53.6 KB · Views: 15
Top Bottom