[CPP Modmod] How to play FlagPromotion with CPP and all other great mods.

I get the following error message right off the bat and it keeps coming up repeatedly:

Unable to Load Texture [expansion2-32.dds]

I get the following error message right off the bat and it keeps coming up repeatedly:

That was, in fact, my error message. :lol:

Thank you for clarification, Ive updated the files

Vers. 1.66
- fixed missing expansion2_promotion32.dds
(Maybe the 64 and 256.dds ones maybe not working too, atm the IngameEditor is not working with the cBp so its hard to test )

Thank you, this was the exact same error message I got yesterday. Is it possible that this led to a visual bug in the leader screen, too? Everything in the background is messed up, it looks like the Depth of Field shader is screwed up..

I am still getting the exact same error popup:

Please note it is _not_ expansion2_promotion32.dds

I am still getting the exact same error popup:

Please note it is _not_ expansion2_promotion32.dds

Yes the original file is named expansion2_32.dds, the new one is expansion2_promotion32.dds

I need more infos, pls post the lua log and your used modlist

Hey guys,

I do wonder if it is possible to remove the Created Promotion. I mean to make it invisible, so it will not be shown by this mod, or in the unit panel. I also noticed a small vertical line of pixels that is on the left of the created promotion, above the scouts.
This seems to me like a visual bug.

Link to picture

Not really, just use a custom icon atlas since I believe the coding looks to similar icon atlas and groups them in that same area. Although, to make it not show in the UnitPanel.. heh. That's going to force a custom UnitPanel.lua which people dislike.

I have been using the base mod, it seems to work. Does it fail in some ways, and I should be using the modmod instead?

I guess that this is just a visual issue, that is not very present. I always used the original mod and had no problems with it.

this is nice, but it removes the "load game" button. is that strictly necessary?

Yeah the v7 FlagPromotions available from here doesn't remove the load game menu option.

Top Bottom