Creatures in War [CIW] [Mod in the making] [Need some support and ideas]

Great project...;)...If you want help on Civ leaders graphics, buttons or Flags i can help you..

You could base your tech tree off of the Fairy Tale mod.

:thumbsup:
Seems this was again a big bunch of work :goodjob:.

Thank you :)

Great project...;)...If you want help on Civ leaders graphics, buttons or Flags i can help you..

Civ leaders graphics will be static like pictures, because if we (you or some other) make leaders for this mod, that would take too long, maybe even a year. A know make flags and buttons (haven't much experience), if you are know more and better i will post here screen shot which flags you can make, when you want start making flags and button just say :)

You could base your tech tree off of the Fairy Tale mod.

Yes i can, and i am think the same as you, maybe left BTS tech tree until Astronomy and Nationalism and add techs from Fairy Tale.

We could use something similar to Fall from Heaven.

Yes we can, but i don't like using civic, building, units (think on XML) similar from other mods maybe one or two, I prefer to invent something new (if i have idea) or some make new civics upload to forum, i download and put in game :) because i have no ideas for civic, for techs i maybe have.

Thx...I work on a first pack of Leaderheads & flags (you can choose what is good for your MOD)...;)
Tell me if you want some particulary things

You working on static or dynamic LH? I especially like the ATLANTIS flag. Maybe for next i choose to make Atlantis UNITS. You can see which civilizations i made and you can make LH and Flags for that civs for now :)

For government civics we could have Despotism, Tribal Council, Monarchy, Theocracy, and perhaps Republic or Constitutional Monarchy or something.

These few days and maybe the next few days i will not make new units, because i am focus on Python and SDK.
IDEA: To use Caveman2Cosmos CvGameCoreDLL.dll. What other thinks?

You can use mine once I get the core features done.

You can use mine once I get the core features done.

Thank you :) put 50 players in core. But i think maybe someone change FFH2 core. Removes Evil, Good, Neutral and add 50 players.

We should not to make this mod complicated to play, because Civ4 is already complicated and sometimes is hard for playing :)

In that case, avoid iNoc. It adds a lot of interesting new stuff.

After long times i am finished new kind.
Morian Orcs
For basic i used Orcs of Moria that made Chuggi

This is my first kind which don't use horse and elephants.
They use hyenas and mammoth. Maybe i don't very nice replace hyena with horse, but this is my first replace.
I want to thank to The_Coyote because he is explain me some important things.

You are one of the most amazing unit makers, no, scratch that, modders in general, that I have ever seen.:eek:

Top Bottom