Creatures in War [CIW] [Mod in the making] [Need some support and ideas]

Zlatko, just curious, but how long have you been doing this kind of thing.

You are one of the most amazing unit makers, no, scratch that, modders in general, that I have ever seen.:eek:

Thank you.

Hyenas as mounts, the C2C team might like this. Great units!

Yes but i must rechange hyenas, I do not like how I did it.

Zlatko, just curious, but how long have you been doing this kind of thing.
I start made this from Jully but how long i will work on this i really don't know. I go on college and I started College semester and almost spend all day there, and because i haven't much time for moding.

AND NOW NEWS!!!

Lizards are finally here, the next units will be Desert Lizards.

Oh wow! Are those dinosaurs!?:eek: You never cease to amaze me.

Oh wow! Are those dinosaurs!?:eek: You never cease to amaze me.

Thank you, but you will not believe me. Someone already make dinosaur bones compatible with horse bones, i am change dinosaur position and make him available for riding. It was much harder with hyenas.

Why not use some big fat dinosaurs to replace the elephants as well, like triceratops(dunno how u spell it) :D

Why not use some big fat dinosaurs to replace the elephants as well, like triceratops(dunno how u spell it) :D

Nice idea but that is very hard and long job i don't have much time, maybe to ask someone to make triceratops for me (to use elephant's bones for basic - many will make the job easier), and i will later replace elephant with triceratops.

@Platyping: I agree, and you spelled Triceratops right.

I have another ides i saw Ballista_Snake and I had the idea to use this big snake as a substitute for elephant, this small Dino which replace horse, i am found in Rise from Erebus 1.4 i think, but if you know where i can found some new/other dinosaurs just tell me (Think on everyone).

I Found triceratops :D

i will replace this with elephant and change color to yellow, but Rise from Erebus moders are made some Lizard race with dino riders before me :( i didn't see that earlier.

Wow. As usual.

I realised that too lol, just didn't bother to point it out since it looks nice as well.
Triceratops has 3 horns :D

Nice work.

However, I will point out that that your triceratops is not really a triceratops. Looks more like a styracosaurus.

I realised that too lol, just didn't bother to point it out since it looks nice as well.
Triceratops has 3 horns :D

I am not made triceratops it's not my work i found this unit in Rise from Erebus 1.4 i will only use their triceratops for my lizards to replace warelephant with this kind of Dinosaurs. I can add new horns :D

Wow this is nice! Feel free to use my reskins for your project if they suit your need.

:goodjob:

Thank you esvath your rats units became The Empire of Skaven, i will use if i would have some new ideas :D

Top Bottom