[CULTURAL DIVERSITY] Suggestion Thread

Hey Chuggi,

Everything is looking great, especially the spies. :goodjob:

No problem, thanks for dropping by. :) Heard about those MAF's you're getting over there.:( I'm expecting a MAF anyday now in my mod, with the overload of new unit graphics. It should be right after I upgrade my pc though. ;)

Release coming out late April / early May (I hope) :p

Nice work!
But I don't think he was born to be an archer - I think he does it only for living - he looks kinda sad;)

No problem, thanks for dropping by. :) Heard about those MAF's you're getting over there.:( I'm expecting a MAF anyday now in my mod, with the overload of new unit graphics. It should be right after I upgrade my pc though. ;)
Yeah, watch out for those MAF's. :mad:

I've got a pretty good PC (less than a year old) which makes the MAF all the more frustrating. They are making me think about giving up on modpacks and just work on individual parts such as new civs & leaders.

Ummm... what Civ is that archer for? Inquiring minds want to know! ;)

Judging from the paint on his forehead I'd say he's Celtic.

Also the picture name is a bit of a giveaway;)

Nice work!
But I don't think he was born to be an archer - I think he does it only for living - he looks kinda sad;)

:lol::lol::lol:

He'll be a warlord one of these days.:D

Yes, they gave me BSOD's, even when trying different settings. :(

[EDIT] Just a little humor here, but for those who don't know: BSOD's are way worse than MAF's, especially when combined with CDM, VD & BUG. :D

Confused? :crazyeye:

Yep, what does BSOD stand for?

Ummm... what Civ is that archer for? Inquiring minds want to know! ;)

I thought it was pretty self explanatory :lol: but yeah I usually name the picture so you can always check if you're unsure.

Here's the source pic I used:

I can probably convert it into Germanic and maybe Slavic archers to save time making those. :p

I can probably convert it into Germanic and maybe Slavic archers to save time making those. :p

I can provide you with a Slavic archer of my own made to save your time. ;)

BTW, I'll prepare a special package for you, including only the human-figure units from TR that I've modified (or are you interested in mechanized units too?), to save your bandwidth downloading the whole mod.

Attachments

• SlavicArcher.rar
    282.6 KB · Views: 52
I can provide you with a Slavic archer of my own made to save your time. ;)

BTW, I'll prepare a special package for you, including only the human-figure units from TR that I've modified (or are you interested in mechanized units too?), to save your bandwidth downloading the whole mod.

I've already re-textured the Celtic archers to create Slavic archers, but nevermind, I can use them for Norway. :lol: Your Slavic archers are good. :goodjob:

Also, thanks for uploading the other units! :D Did you make new textures for the mechanical units? If it's not much more effort you could include them. ;)

Did you make new textures for the mechanical units? If it's not much more effort you could include them. ;)

Well, not exactly new, but in many cases I've improved the existing ones. I'll then pick the ones that I like best. I will upload these today or tomorrow, and post the link. After all, the next TR release is severely lagging behind on schedule, so this is an opportunity to release some of the units independently - so the one thanking should be me. You're doing a great job for the community and I'm happy to participate in it. :)

Well, not exactly new, but in many cases I've improved the existing ones. I'll then pick the ones that I like best. I will upload these today or tomorrow, and post the link. After all, the next TR release is severely lagging behind on schedule, so this is an opportunity to release some of the units independently - so the one thanking should be me. You're doing a great job for the community and I'm happy to participate in it. :)

No problem, modding's fun and I don't mind sharing. ;) The annoying part is maintaining the thread, fixing bugs and uploading files. :lol:

When do you reckon the next version of TR will come out?

As I mentioned earlier, we're currently stuck a bit. We need an experienced SDK/Python coder to fix a few things before we even start thinking about releasing anything.

Well by the time it's finished, at least it will look a bit prettier and more diverse. :lol:

Pity I can't help you out with the coding. :(

Top Bottom