[CULTURAL DIVERSITY] Suggestion Thread

excuse me, but where's the asian generals you made

I don't think they were made before the current version (v1.1) was released. There's screenshots buried somewhere in this thread or the one in my sig, and they'll be included in v 2.1.

Stumbled across some persian troops today and thought I'd link them here ;)

You can pretty much ignore all the text, the pics are about a third through the page.

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/alexander1/index.htm

Different site, same pics (but lower quality scans) ;)

http://oznet.net/cyrus/2imorts.htm

I thought you might've been pulling my leg when I saw Angelina Jolie and Colin Farrell. :lol:

The diagrams are good, when I move onto Persia and the middle east these will definitely be useful.

I thought you might've been pulling my leg when I saw Angelina Jolie and Colin Farrell. :lol:

The diagrams are good, when I move onto Persia and the middle east these will definitely be useful.

Might find some good Persia material in the files I hosted. ;)
(don't claim I made those units myself, though - the original author is a mystery to me).

Yep, it was about the diagrams, not the movie pics. The author complained about how the movie did not do Persia justice and how the troops were all wrong etc, so that is where the Alexander pics come from ;)

excuse me, but where's the asian generals you made
I don't think they were made before the current version (v1.1) was released. There's screenshots buried somewhere in this thread or the one in my sig, and they'll be included in v 2.1.
Speaking of Generals, we have many European Generals, African Generals, Arabian Generals, Meso-American Generals and Asian Generals... but (unless I'm mistaken), you seem to have forgotten any Native American Generals?!?! Not even one?

Oh... and if your Rommel General isn't ready for prime-time yet, feel free to use mine if you want! :groucho:

Still looking forward to any new Generals you kick-out! :goodjob:

Man, this thread got burried... any work going on lately?

I was just digging-up old pics on pages 12/13... can't wait to see those generals...

Not really. :( Been very busy with RL. However here's a WIP shot of some English Longbowmen and some Slavic Horsemen (there's a few problems with the Slavic Horsemen I'll have to fix before they're ready).

I want to upload the next version soon, so I'll have to stop creating new units and complete all the half-finished ones I have. There was a problem with the Asian General I've been meaning to fix as well. :(

Oh, and a Native American general is low priority at the moment.

Cool... the English Longbowmen look great... though how do all those units walk on water? :)

Top Bottom