Cultural Diversity

Cultural Diversity

1. Denn

Denn Chieftain

I tried using v18 but still no.
    How did u manage get it working?

2. Cursed Halo

Cursed Halo Chieftain

I don't know why using a version that wasn't mentioned in my post would be the move. For all I know, the culture change could've happened in V18 and so using it wouldn't be any different from V20 in terms of whether or not soundtrack works.
    I've tested V17 with Mongolia and got the results that would indicate it's working on that version. Maybe it's broken for every other civilization. Highly unlikely but not impossible.

If you want help, then start by describing the steps you're taking (how do you know it's not "working"?) and under which conditions (mods + versions, civ, etc.).

I have a feeling this is why developers eventually lose interest in trying to help people out. The last X pages in this thread and in discord were people complaining, someone asking for information on the problem, and then no reply over and over again.

3. SLGray

SLGray King

Are you extracting the files form what you have downloaded?

4. Felix Saenz

Felix Saenz Chieftain

Hey JFD, love your work on civ V and VI ,could I ask you something? , can you make Arminius of the Germanic tribes, for civilization 6, there is a a hole section of people that want that civilization for CIV 6, you made a collaboration with the Anno domini gathering storm mod, and Arminius is in there, but we want to play just him , not the hole Anno domini mod, just Arminius, could you do it?, please...

5. Midas499

Midas499 Chieftain

Does anyone have the link to that file that allows the leader selection screen to not be broken while using ynaemp? His discord link is dead so i can't ask him