Cumulative Football Quiz #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Franz Beckenbauer (Bayern München)
2. Gerd Müller (Bayern München)
3. Günter Netzer (Borussia Mönchengladbach)

Yeah, Günter Netzer was the man. He's one of my favourite players of the past.

Darkness has the next one, as he guessed most of it.

I knew all of it :D

EDIT: Yeah, sorry MCDread, if that is the resoning then you should have given him the question when he guessed most of it. :rolleyes: I think you'll have to agree that I've got the next turn. :goodjob:

9 European cities have fielded two representatives in the European Cup semi-Finals. What were the cities? Name at least 7.

(I heard this on a quiz once, saying that there were five, but I found another two on my own research and then another two :eek: )

Originally posted by calgacus
I knew all of it :D

EDIT: Yeah, sorry MCDread, if that is the resoning then you should have given him the question when he guessed most of it. :rolleyes: I think you'll have to agree that I've got the next turn. :goodjob:

If you go back a few pages in this thread you'll see that's how we normally do things over here...

Well, that's stupid. I'm the only one who got the question correct. There is one question and one answer. I got it first, therefore, it's my turn. I don't know what you did a few pages ago, and I don't know what you mean by "normally", but you didn't give him the question when he got, but you gave him it when I got it :confused: How exactly does that work?

I ain't budging from this, it's my question.

Qu. 9 European cities have fielded two representatives in the European Cup semi-Finals. What were they? Name at least 7.

(I heard this on a quiz once, saying that there were five, but I found another two on my own research
and then found another 2 :eek: )

calgacus, I think there are 8 cities. I was going to ask that question at some point but haven't got a question right for a while! :D

Well, a few months ago I found only seven. Of course, it's a strong possiblity that there are one or two more. But, you'll get the question correct if you name 7. :D

EDIT: I've checked. There were 9 cities. :cringe:

@MCdread: If Calgacus so desperately wants to ask the next question, let him have it.... :rolleyes:
I don't know any good ones at the moment anyway... ;)

Madrid, London, Milan, Moscow, Manchester, Munich, Lisbon.

I'm not sure if man City ever reached the semis.
What about Glasgow. Celtic obvioulsy won it. I think Rangers have reached the semis.

Are we talking what used to be the Champions Cup or all the European Cups? Man City won the Cup Winners' Cup in 1968.

European Champions Cup/ League only.

Less than half of Håkon's answers are correct.

Machester City have never got to the semi-finals of the European Cup. I'll also help you out by telling you that no English city has fielded two teams in the ECC semi-finals.

English ;)

Madrid, Munich, Glasgow, Milan, Rome, Lisbon, Moscow, Amsterdam, Turin.

Madrid, Milan, Glasgow, Turin, Belgrad, Budapest, Bucarest, Zagreb, Rome.

Madrid, Milan, Glasgow, Turin, Bucarest, Barcelona, Napoli, Lyons, Stutgart

City listing time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom