Cure for Cancer

aschulak

Chieftain
A throwback to older versions of Civ, this mod re-adds Genetic Engineering as a technology, and the Cure for Cancer wonder as a World Congress resolution.

Available with Genetic Engineering, the Cure for Cancer resolution allows players to work together to cure cancer. The largest contributor receives the Cure for Cancer wonder.

Genetic Engineering: Allows crops to be genetically modified, greatly increasing Food from all Farmed tiles, providing a second massive boost to growth.

Cure for Cancer Wonder: The empire enters a Golden Age. +3 Happiness per City. +5 Food from every Medical Lab. May only be built collaboratively through the World Congress.

Available on Steam now, here later today:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=163206267

Available on Civfanatics, pending approval:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=21643

Attachments

• steamworkshop_webupload_previewfile_163206267_preview.jpg
    steamworkshop_webupload_previewfile_163206267_preview.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 470
  • ResoCivo1b.jpg
    ResoCivo1b.jpg
    371.9 KB · Views: 300
  • WonderSplash2.jpg
    WonderSplash2.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 412
  • WonderCivo2.jpg
    WonderCivo2.jpg
    436.5 KB · Views: 303
I find your way of adding this oldy to the BNW settings very, very nice. It's great to have more common projects and a cure for such a tragic disease fits the bill. I reckon it breaks savegames, else I would've installed it literally right away.

Thumbs up from me, Cure for Cancer is a must.

Its a shame we have not actually done it yet :(

Can you add it in the database here please?

Once I get Corporations for BNW done and launched I will re-up my major mods here to civfanatics as well. Should be within the next week or two. Thanks for your patience!

Envoy

cant wait.
It is trully a nice idea,since cancer is something that all countries,if,could work together could found a solution(cure) quickly-if not already.
However,cause it might take long for corporations,i would suggest to add it in the database-besides it wont take longer than 2-3 minutes...

Updated to version 2. Swaps +5 Science to Medical Labs for +5 Food.

Top Bottom