[SCENARIO] (Currently merely an idea, but might get progress later) Earth Scenarios - Experience the History.

Somebody613

Deity
Basically, a very minimalistic [Ryes_for_C2C] scenario bundle, based on [Pit's Earth Map (now with Space)].
We already have the huge (total of 200+ civs in-game) Civ bundle we can pool the civs from, after all.
So we now just need to make several scenarios for specific time periods (and so on).
The basic map is great, but kinda jarring history-wise (Americans exist alongside Native Indians, ahem).
And we could also make these scenarios more "regional" by limiting the playable civs to, well, a certain region.
Thus, for example, you could only choose to play as an "Asian" civ on an "Asian-focused" scenario, despite it still having some of the other representatives (like Native Indians and Australian Aboriginals, but unplayable).
Kinda like it's usually done with Barbarians on "heavily crowded" scenarios, but with actual civs instead.
Better yet, you could specifically create Generic Regional Civs for that very purpose - to free space for the "local" ones to be much more represented.
This way we could end up with a good dozen or more of separate scenarios, each focusing on a specific TIME and REGION - and we already have enough civs to make this worthwhile (I guess).
But... yeah, that's just an IDEA for now, sorry.

I already planning some special historic scenarios with UEM - Ultimate Earth Map, my Ultimate-Galaxy stellaris mod is mostly finished now, maybe i will find some time for it soon.

But i thinking about the problems to start in a later era and the missing stuff that is not build from previous era's.

What is Somebody talking about 200 civs? More then 40 civ possible now in one game? Or only select from 200 civs?

I already planning some special historic scenarios with UEM - Ultimate Earth Map, my Ultimate-Galaxy stellaris mod is mostly finished now, maybe i will find some time for it soon.

But i thinking about the problems to start in a later era and the missing stuff that is not build from previous era's.

What is Somebody talking about 200 civs? More then 40 civ possible now in one game? Or only select from 200 civs?
I've been "dreaming" about a combo of C2C and RFC ever since, lol.
It's obviously "too much of a project" to do it literally (as in, interactive city naming and civ cores), but merely making "era-focused scenarios" is quite doable.
And there seemingly is a way to increase the number of "civ slots" up to any number, but it causes inevitable problems with memory consumption.
But we shall see, indeed.

So, with me finally cracking the "more than 40 civs on the map" issue, what are the chances of me actually going and making the "more or less real world Earth map scenario" now?
Who knows, who knows, loool.

Top Bottom