1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Custom Game: Game not spawning AI players

Discussion in 'Wildmana Modmod' started by Glencore, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Glencore

Glencore Chieftain

Hello,

I am playing with MoM + patch + xtnended 5.0 and when ever I play a game it is not spawning AI civilizations. I usually pick my leader, and then random civs based on alignment.

Is this a known issue?

Regards,

2. esvath

esvath Apprentice of Erebus

Hi!

Yes, IIRC this is a bug in Master of Mana from long time ago. I forgot about this one until you mention it just now.

I suggest you play with random leader/civ (not random by alignment, just random). This still works and usually will give you different alignments.

3. Glencore

Glencore Chieftain

Thanks for this, I can see it is the by alignment option that is bugged.

Is there any file that contains all of the leader names? I want to make a little python script that returns x evil and good leaders to speed up new games.

4. esvath

esvath Apprentice of Erebus

Most of the leaders are in Assets/Modules/NormalModules/Xtended/XBarbarian/XBARBARIAN_CIV4Leaderheadinfos.xml

IIRC, the only ones not in this file are Dural, Scions, Aristarkh and Jotnar leaders. They are in Modules/NormalModules/Expansion/Civ/<their respective folders>