CZ1: Byzantine Supremacy...

@Farske, if you don't feel comfortable on monarch. Playing SG on tougher level than your current (regent?) You'll learn a lot of more than playing on regent.

yeah, monarch is fine for me, or even emperor?
conquer the own world, but in a special order:

1) bulgaria (I'm sure, they have a tar! and not the hungarians)
2) Abbasids
3) going to be determined

If i have to start, I perhaps could do it today (not likely), but I cannot play for sure on Friday (I'll be the whole day out of the house)!

Is the 24/48-rule ok? (for the ones who don't know, you've 24 hours to receive the file (write a 'I got it! in this thread) and 48 to play and reupload it.

k, so let's go mitsho

All we need is Andvruss's choice and we can start! Once I give the go ahead you can start the game for us Mitsho. But not yet! And so you all know..the 48 hour "to play and post" rule is in effect, remember I said this game should be easy going :D and just wait I day if need be until you're ready.

Andvruss...if you're out there, plz give us you reply on what kind of conquest you want!

Conquering the whole world would be too difficult, due to the number of civs and the amount of time given. We could invade a christian country, take the relic, and then capture Jerusalem and then win by VP location, unit kill and conquest.......but conquest of any certain any within our sphere of influence :D.

well since andvruss thinks conquest of known world takes too long (much like with what I think) that scores one for VP location (with relics)

But I guess we're at a tie...so I'm going to fip a coin guys...heads we go for the world and tails we end the game with taking the lands surrounding the Mediterranean (Arabs, Magyars, Bulgarians, Burgundians, Spain, Cordoba...) ...ok and it is....GO FOR THE WORLD! This means we need to do what we can to slowly take the lands around us and take back the Holy Land. Mitsho...it is with much anticipation :D that I ask you start off our game ... Middle Ages scenario, on Monarch, conqest game....you have 48 hours to post the save and game results, gut Gluck :wavey:

I had checked the game recently and I remember it saying around 200 andvruss... let me check that out now

yeah it's 204 turns...so if Mitsho wants he can take the first 14 turns to build along our enemies boarders and begin assaulting them fanatically! After Mitsho's turn, everyone plays 10 turns through.

When you start the game Mitsho, keep aggression at normal or above it

ok, shall I really start the assault on the bulgarians in my own starting turns? I have to get iron (with a city close to their borders), build defending units, build lots of cities (fill in gaps etc) which will consume many shields. SO I just cannot attack in 14 turns. I'd have to build up an assault force first. And without iron... :) But I'm sorry, the first day I will be able to play is saturday. Tommorow it just isn't possible.

mfG mitsho

PS: I want to add that I think it's just impossible to conquer the whole world in the 204 turns of the conquest. :) But it will be a challenge, and that's what I look for. :) Shall we bet how much land we can get?

(Therefore, there might the idea come up, to reduce difficulty level, to make it possible, but I ... )

well if it as all possible to start today... :D ...ya you can play today and write down notes...then post saturday! This will leave us with more land and a good starting army that andvruss can mobilize. However, if you CAN'T do anything until Saturday- you will have until about evening this saturday until we skip you and go on to andvruss. If anything comes up that stops you from playing saturday too, plz make sure to tell us ASAP

The problem is, that it is 10 pm now in Switzerland. And I have to do some things for school. Then tomorrow, I have to go out of the house at 7 am spending the rest of the day in school. I can leave there at 6 pm. But then I have to go to a meeting/session (thats what the dictionary says ... :)) , of which I don't know how long it will last. There is also a slight chance that I can play tomorrow, if I'm not that exhausted after the long day.

mfG mitsho

Yeah, I guess it was about 8-10pm there...I forgot about the jetlag ;) ...well we know you can pull through mitsho, so get your work done, get some sleep, and enjoy the weekend playing some civ3 :goodjob:

@kuningas: Yeah, that was my thought pattern :D
@all:

Playing a hotseat game with my friend on regent, we are doing ooooooh so well :D its awesome, Ive taught him I know, and hes doing better!! (starting locations ...yup!) I've got him to go buy the game tomorrow, his names Drazilek, he'll be on these forums soon :D

ta ta for now
*runs off to carry on*
(oh and im still keeping an eye on this!)

good times farske, good times. You say you got a good starting location, eh? Well, you'll find as the game gets harder, so does finding a good starting location. These things we'll be apparent when you and your friend play, but as I have learned from bamspeedy, you can win ANY game no matter how bad it looks!

well after playing six hours straight we won!.. well we got to a point where it was just us two, and because we both argue alot we both decided to call it quits, and call it a massive win :D

Good good fun, played 6 hours straight, and we started another game this morning, managed 2 hours, I got a real bad starting location... ugh, but still :D

Hes gone off to work now, so... sp games :D

ta ta

:lol: and just what difficulty level were u on?

btw (this is to the team), if you all have notice the rather sketchy pics I gave of our land in earlier posts.... do you think following the plans I had laid out sounds about fair or what do you find will be our best course of action as soon as cities are up and workers are about?

Reminder to Mitsho and rest of crew...

When you have started playing your games...plz tell us that you have the game (in Mitsho's case, tell us you have just started)

I realize too that 2 or 3 of you other players ( I wonder who :crazyeye: ) have other things to do and are in other SGs. If you get too busy with that stuff and can't talk in this thread, be sure to tell me so I can try and figure what we're going for in this scenario with everyone else instead of trying to figure things out on my own (or whoever else is with me).

Sorry if this sounds somewhat indignant, just want to know what you guys are doing :satan:

So, nobody has started yet? I have to apologise, but I got bad luck! The day before yesterday (whats the term?), I came back at 9 pm. Today, I laid the whole day in the bad, having a immense headache and it didn't get better. Also, I am totally sick.
I'm in a situation that I can't play today. (I'm really sick) So I would be pleased if someone sould take over. I apologize so much, sorry.

mfG mitsho

Top Bottom