D&D 3.5- Fall from Heaven (PbP game)

Azalin

Chieftain
~Welcome to Recruitment! I'm posting a fresh thread to see if anyone would be interested in a serious dark fantasy D&D 3.5 campaign set in Erebus. We would be utilizing the FFH wiki and lore found here in the forums. I'm trying to garner support for a role-play focused game to be played by post (aka: "PbP").

We currently need a DM and players: the interested player list (at the time of this posting) is still quite young, so there's a better chance of ensuring a spot in a campaign if you speak up now! :)

You can post interest on here, or send me a message. I've also included a link to my main recruitment efforts. Feel free to link source materials too, if you like! I feel like Civ players can appreciate this campaign world best, because we've ruled over it... now we can live it too.

If you want to explore the ancient ruins, tepid jungles, and scorching sands of Erebus--if you long to breathe the mist of its trackless seas and choke on the ash of hell on earth--well, then this is the game for you.

Link to my main location for campaign recruitment: (I'm "Owyn Beleforte" on the linked site ;))
http://www.thetangledweb.net/forums...m-Heaven-quot-)-PbP-DM-Players-interest-check

Top Bottom