~ D o m i n E a r t h i o n ~

I have it ... will play this week.

The South Americans have decided to take pity on the people of North America and have liberated a number of USA cities. The weapons of mass destruction that (so called) leader Trump had have been largely removed from his tiny little grasp.

Finally this game is moving again! Guys, we only have 91 turns in this epic game! Make every effort to finish it please!

Latino conquest was very ruthless and impressive, from New Orleans to Toronto and everything in between. Only NYC and Western USA were spared. Naturally, this destroys power balance tremendously. All the concerned parties are invited for consultation via email diplomacy.

@Michkov there were some city trading within your block forbidden by house rules this turn. Please consult with OP and re-gift the cities back to their owners before this turn.

It was the will of the people that changed the cities ownership, not political backroom dealings.

Latino conquest was very ruthless and impressive, from New Orleans to Toronto and everything in between. Only NYC and Western USA were spared. Naturally, this destroys power balance tremendously. All the concerned parties are invited for consultation via email diplomacy.

Ruff is scary (good), that's all. At least some of my tactical nukes managed to evade his wrath, one of which I promptly used to exact revenge on his Atlantic fleet. Now only to maneuver the rest into range...

The South Americans have decided to take pity on the people of North America and have liberated a number of USA cities. The weapons of mass destruction that (so called) leader Trump had have been largely removed from his tiny little grasp.

Trump? I know no Trump, Ronald J *Dump* was the American President for the past decade or so, though unfortunately he fell down a stairwell while trying to flee responsibility the White House.

Vice President Sleepy Joe will take it from here.

How many boats did that nuke kill?

well ... might need to spread my (remaining) fleet out a little bit.

The US is down another two cities.

my website is back ... which means that the tracker is back up

please let me know if you can't see the tracker.

This is a tracker for DominEarthion

It's year AD-2024-March
Who has the save?
In-Game Name: Hu Jintao
Forum Name: Hercules
4 weeks, 3 days (and no one now cares about hours and minutes!) passed since the save has been handed on.

For Info: Last Save ... [DominEarthion_AD-2024-March_to_Hu_Jintao.CivBeyondSwordSave]

List of Upcoming Players
... Imp. Knoedel / Ronald J Dump
... MichKov / Stephen Harper
... Ruff / Felipe de Ruff1
... Tigranes / Manmohan Singh
... psza / Vladimir Putin

but this is wrong as I actually have the turn. Please forward the game via the gmail account (pbem.dominearth at gmail dot com)

but this is wrong as I actually have the turn. Please forward the game via the gmail account (pbem.dominearth at gmail dot com)

I just did but it will just send it to Russia, I think. I also emailed to ruff.hi directly (forwarded the save). So let's revive this please.

I just did but it will just send it to Russia, I think. I also emailed to ruff.hi directly (forwarded the save). So let's revive this please.

Actually, it worked. So now pbem tracker shows the culprit correctly:

It's year AD-2024-April
Who has the save?
In-Game Name: Ruff1 de Felipe
Forum Name:
0 hours, 7 minutes passed since the save has been handed on.

For Info: Last Save ... [DominEarthion_AD-2024-April_to_Ruff1_de_Felipe.CivBeyondSwordSave]

List of Upcoming Players
... forget it ... next player in-game name not found*

*that will be me, by the way

The tracker has it right. This turn is taking a little longer than normal.

It's year AD-2024-April
Who has the save?
In-Game Name: Ruff1 de Felipe
Forum Name: Ruff
2 days, 21 hours, 18 minutes passed since the save has been handed on.

For Info: Last Save ... [DominEarthion_AD-2024-April_to_Ruff1_de_Felipe.CivBeyondSwordSave]

List of Upcoming Players
... Tigranes / Manmohan Singh
... Hercules / Hu Jintao
... Imp. Knoedel / Ronald J Dump
... MichKov / Stephen Harper

The tracker has it right. This turn is taking a little longer than normal.
Can we expect it to be played this weekend please? I've been waiting for my turn since the last year!

It's year AD-2024-April
Who has the save?
In-Game Name: Manmohan Singh
Forum Name: Tigranes
0 hours, 0 minutes passed since the save has been handed on.

For Info: Last Save ... [DominEarthion_AD-2024-April_to_Manmohan_Singh.CivBeyondSwordSave]

List of Upcoming Players
... Hercules / Hu Jinta

GPSed. Only 90 turns left. I am surprised no one won by Science. 9 years ago, when setting up this mega-game I was toying with game speeds to make sure game will not be over in one year. Silly young me!

Our game predicted Russian invasion in 2013. My Kiev was one of the first cities captured by the Russian leader Nighthawk419, who has since retired from Civ.

Speaking of the game-- who has the turn?

Last edited:
Top Bottom