Dance of the Spies!

hoopeskt2

Chieftain
Has anyone else ever tried to invade a city with a ring of spies(I believe it was a ring and not just one) and instead of attacking, your spies and the opponent just hop around like they're trying to find a better position to attack from? I've waited for up to like 20 minutes and they just spin around, nothing happening. I end up forced to retreat and call in some different spies or something. I play on the xbox 360, not sure if it's console specific. It's like the dice in the background of the game keep rolling to match each other over and over again. It's only happened to me twice and was really weird both times. :eek::eek:

I play on PS3 and haven´t seen it. Console specific perhaps, as you said. Anyone else?

That's happened to me a few times on the PS3, and I've seen it talked about in other threads. For some reason the spies just circle each other. You can retreat sometimes, but if you can't, or don't, then the scene just skips out at some point and you find out you lost your spy. It's a glitch, but not one that forces you to exit the game.

happen to me with planes, its just a glitch, . .. .. .. . happens, just remember to save alot and your fine:)

This happened to me once in a private game with my friend...i had to turn my console off and leave.Then my friend told me he'd nuked my capital while I was gone:nuke::sad:

I've experienced this once on the PS3 version. After 5 minutes of twiddling my thumbs, I hit the PS button to take me out to the "quit game" option, returned to the game, and the dance of the spies stopped. Not sure if it was what I did or whether the timing was just a conincidence, but may be worth a go?

Top Bottom