Dark Souls II Mafia [Concluded]

Riedquat basically dug his own grave as well.
One of the first posts he makes he defends Tak saying he was acting exactly as he would as town.
Then he ties votes up to protect his scum buddy Double A the next day.
The nail in the coffin - claiming he followed Tak to Sprig when Tak was doomed. Any other claim would have been more believable but why would the mafia have blocked the same person twice and then scry them?

First, I didn't defended takhisis, I was just stating how I was seeing him, despite many games we played together this is the first one with him as scum. To add, if his display here is the same in many others game he has been scum, I would tend to believe he always does the same thing regardless of role.

Second, why would I save Double A and not Takhisis for that matter, both were near the rope when I joined this game. What kind of dumb plan you think I'm capable of? Wasn't safer for me just to buss both of them and claim nothing?

I was revealing to everyone (though particularly Winston) that there was role blocker. As it was possible that Tak was him, I would rather not reveal I was a power role if i didn't have to. But since Tak came up scanner - they knew my role already so it just didn't matter. I think your quite right, the role blocker should reveal so we can direct him to more worthy people.

I am a watcher btw.

I in all honesty don't know what to do of this, you hinted at night you had a role and you have been blocked 2 times (3 now) and you think the blocker is town and asking him to not block you because... you are town too... the scum know who you are and didn't kill you (or me for that matter) and I really wonder why... I'm confused and it doesn't go better...

So. When I don't flip scum, then two townies die by tomorrow, which means there are (presumably) two scum and two townies left. That means we lose. Wonderful plan you have there, assuming you're mafia.

vote: Newyn. You haven't done much all game. Starting recently, you were hounding me and Tak, who was just digging a hole for himself at the time - busing him was a pretty good idea. You sallied out a few times to try to associate me with Tak to drag someone down with the ship. Also, I'm pretty sure that's why Tak has been half-assedly voting for me all game - it was his contingency plan.

Wouldn't it have been just as easy to lynch Newyn at the time? Because he sure didn't do that.

While you got something there about the day I tied you with Newyn and the motives why takhisis didn't turn the balance in your favor, Newyn have done nothing yesterday night as you did nothing the night I followed you... so... what do we make of this? I'm not sure anymore!

@ double A

So by your accusation are you suggesting both Newyn and Reid are the last remaining scum? because if Newyn is then Reid most definitely is as well.

Something like I was saying above... if I'm the scum with Newyn, why I tied the vote?

I didn't realize it is lylo :( (angry face at those tied lynches)

Lets boil things down simply.

Two claimed power roles.
Watcher - Sprig
Tracker - Reidquat

Unclaimed power
Roleeblocker

Reidquat claims both Double A and Newyn are inactive at night.

This leaves:
8. topsecret
9. KingMorgan

I'm thinking it was lylo two days ago... :/

I was thinking to follow topsecret last night but thought about Newyn post directed at me about my previous actions was a bit like pretending to be out of the loop, and taking into account topsecret seems to be really inactive I decide for Newyn.

That leaves as you pointed out, the inactive topsecret and KM... and you... the only proof you have been blocked is your word but of course why on earth takhisis visited you if you are in his team?

The one day where his vote to lynch double A would have mattered - Tak was "late" and Double A wasn't lynched - scum

Neither were you, you seem to forget that.

Riedquat's case I've already made above, plus 1 town tracker already died, I don't see the chance of 2 in such a small game - scum

I neither see the number of protown roles in this game is fair but for some odd reason we are still at lylo, none the less...

Come clean Sprig, what are you hiding?

I... think... probably... perhaps... he could be ... third party something but he is the lesser problem right now.

That leaves you KM and as Newyn pointed out, it doesn't make any sense... :crazyeye:

I in all honesty don't know what to do of this, you hinted at night you had a role and you have been blocked 2 times (3 now) and you think the blocker is town and asking him to not block you because... you are town too... the scum know who you are and didn't kill you (or me for that matter) and I really wonder why... I'm confused and it doesn't go better...

So you agree the Roleblocker should reveal himself. It would help things indeed. Is that you KM?

Something like I was saying above... if I'm the scum with Newyn, why I tied the vote?

AA's accusation is lazy but as demonstrated a tied vote is an acceptable outcome for a wolf team. So as a defense I don't give it too much weight. But Double AA has to do far better then that.

But so do you. Innocents win by voting. You & KM are refusing to vote. That in itself says something.

Riedquat basically dug his own grave as well.
One of the first posts he makes he defends Tak saying he was acting exactly as he would as town.
Then he ties votes up to protect his scum buddy Double A the next day.
The nail in the coffin - claiming he followed Tak to Sprig when Tak was doomed. Any other claim would have been more believable but why would the mafia have blocked the same person twice and then scry them?

My guess is Tak didn't scry me at all or did so earlier in the piece. It possible it was just a fish to see if I had a role or not.

Why do you suggest the role blocker is Mafia?

@ double A

So by your accusation are you suggesting both Newyn and Reid are the last remaining scum? because if Newyn is then Reid most definitely is as well.

However, I don't think he is. While there is nothing that actually precludes Riedquat from being Scum. The play he has made suggests he isn't. And even if he is, then throwing Tak under the bus (thought he was dead anyway) and claiming a tracker role is a nice balsy play that I don't mind rewarding and losing too if it plays out that way.

Yeah, exactly. Reid is covering for Newyn but I don't know why he didn't lie about me. Maybe he figured he didn't have to. Also, I am pretty damn sure that Tak has been setting himself up to be bussed for the entire game.

How I see each player left:

Topsecret tied votes between Tak(confirmed mafia) and BSmith(confirmed tracker) when Bsmith claimed - that makes him town in my books.

KingMorgan was the second vote to Tak yesterday, I don't see scum doing that this late in game with this few people left - again town.

I have to agree (unless one or both of you are playing masterfully, in which case, kudos), but the best lies always have a coating of truth. You're just mentioning this to get them on your side.

Double A cast the deciding vote to lynch to save Tak over BSmith after power role claim, has actively avoided voting Tak and Tak tried way too hard to distance himself from Double A by saying he suspects Double A. The one day where his vote to lynch double A would have mattered - Tak was "late" and Double A wasn't lynched - scum
Oh come on, G3TC didn't change his vote after the claim even though he made a post. That was the least obvious roleclaim ever. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if other people didn't notice the implications of BS's post until the end of the day either.

Riedquat's case I've already made above, plus 1 town tracker already died, I don't see the chance of 2 in such a small game - scum

I don't think it's true either, but convincing people to vote for me on the promise of lynching him tomorrow means he's not in any real danger. You can bus him all you want. After all, there's no clearer scum to the town at large, and you're playing off the most "obvious" theory, which is why you'll probably win.

Why do you suggest the role blocker is Mafia?

Probably because he knows it.

You know... what you wrote is all nice and everything but when I quickly scanned through to see if there was a vote change, I didn't see it. I can't for the life of me see why...

We all know which way Reidquat is going to vote.

Unvote; Vote: Riedquat

I'm pretty sure that if we're in a lylo situation, both Ried and Double A are the 2 wolves so I'm perfectly happy to lynch Riedquat first. I like how you're still choosing to vote for me Double A despite now claiming Riedquat is covering for me.

I'm sugesting that the role blocker is not just Mafia but that Ried is the mafia role blocker. The timing of when Riedquat started playing and when you start getting voided is too much of a coincidence. It could be a third party role blocker I guess but I see no reason for a town aligned role blocker to be blocking you last night after you came out.

I like how you're still choosing to vote for me Double A despite now claiming Riedquat is covering for me.

Way more symbolic and stuff to vote for you.

Still, if we're in danger of a tie, I'm going to switch to Ried. I should wake up 3 hours before the phase ends.

There's also the thing where I don't want to let you shenanigansing out of this. Anyway, hopefully some other townies will get on by the time the phase ends.

Unvote; Vote: Riedquat

I'm pretty sure that if we're in a lylo situation, both Ried and Double A are the 2 wolves so I'm perfectly happy to lynch Riedquat first. I like how you're still choosing to vote for me Double A despite now claiming Riedquat is covering for me.

I'm sugesting that the role blocker is not just Mafia but that Ried is the mafia role blocker. The timing of when Riedquat started playing and when you start getting voided is too much of a coincidence. It could be a third party role blocker I guess but I see no reason for a town aligned role blocker to be blocking you last night after you came out.

Hmmm we think alike... Though very poorly attempted, I was trying to get the blocker to out himself by suggesting that I didn't think he was a baddie. Might as well give up all pretense now...

It fits nicely with Riedquats getting all antsy about it.

...though we need one of KM or top secret to come to the party.

End Day 6

The Lost Sinner lost her head.

Riedquat was the Lost Sinner, mafia godfather.

Human:
3. dcmort93 Sprig
4. Double A
8. topsecret
9. KingMorgan
11. Newyn

Hollowed:
13. Sprig
12. BSmith
7. Edse
10. Gone 3 the Celt
5. Autolycus
2. Takhisis
6. Winston Hughes
1. DaveShack Riedquat

Night ends at 7pm AEST 16/9/2014.

Jesus christ the lock was an hour early and now I look like the biggest scummiest bum.

Good work fellas! Guess that leaves one?

Is it Double A? I had a theory that the mafia boss knocked off Winston to take the pressure off Double A, add that to missed votes on Taki hes a strong candidate.

In my view, I know my PM says Vanilla Town, Toppy is inactive, so that leaves:

Sprig, Newyn and Double A.

There seems to be only one choice who is the remaining mafia.

Sorry, I was busy again. My schedule was free until I signed up for the game, then I had plenty of things to do. :wallbash:

I'll be here tomorrow.

Top Bottom