• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

DD01 - Double Trouble

Hope Hawklord is out there - You'll need to send me the save after both your teams have played. The one I got says Babylon is up.

I agree. One of my reasons for having 2 tribes per person was to get the feel of larger games without having the lag associated with 6+ player games.

I'm thinking once we get comfortable with the procedures for this one, the pace will pick up. Of course it'll never get to the speed of SABER PBEM 3 :D

Hope Hawklord is out there - You'll need to send me the save after both your teams have played. The one I got says Babylon is up.

Maybe you should send him an e-mail asking for the correct save, in case he missed your post.

No I got the post. Have sent the correct post. Have called it F. I'm not usually this confused :crazyeye:
You can choose continue game at the end of your first civ instead of saving it. Babylon is my first civ I just sent the wrong one sorry :wallbash:

Got it - I'll play tonight - thanks

GPS to Calis and we're off (he said with fingers crossed)

Hello, you out there Hawklord?

Yes. GPS..
Babylon
Exploring
Vikings
Wandering. However a kind tribe gave us Pottery. :cool:

While exploring a nice Apache village passes along the secret of Ceremonial Burial.

GPS to Calis

Just updating:

Hawklord is up in Game # 1
Flyingkitty is up in Game # 2

:snowlaugh: Babylonians
Exploring and building
Vikings
Trondheim founded. no more wandering. Lets see if it was worth the extra turns to get to a better location.

So, are you all meaning to give each other spoilers or just forgetting to put them in the spoiler tag?

Glad to see this game is making its way around now.

At this point bragging about what good fortune you're getting isn't going to cause any trembling by the other players. Mentioning resources, national locations, government changes and changing eras are things that should probably be kept private, unless you're so confident that you don't consider it an issue.

I would warn that getting too far ahead in any area (size, tech, power, culture, etc) is akin to painting a big target on yourself.

However, I do miss the spoiler thread from SABER that we could post our thoughts and screenshots of our plans. I'm really looking forward to what my game mates we're up to.

Top Bottom