Death in the Desert

Yeah, they are different. However, I compared all of the files, and none of them work perfectly. If I use your greener snoopy version, the desert works perfectly, but the grass is completely messed up. If I use the regular snoopy, the desert is just messed up. Here's a comparison. #2 and #5 work well for Desert, but look completely different in grass types, while the grass in #2 and #4 fit fine.

I should point out that #2 is snoopy's terrain, which is the one I'd like to use, some of the stuff, like #1 (original default xdgp) is just there for comparison. I hope the jpg compression didn't mess up the colors, or else there isn't any point in uploading this.

Attachments

• Desert.JPG
    Desert.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 228
Well, there is another way to solve the problem. Could I borrow your other Snoopy Desert files? :)

Since you don't have any problems, I'm wondering if it would be possible for me to get a copy of the xdgc, and xdpc files you use.

Its obvious that the xdgc and xdpc files that I have are not compatible with any of the xdgp "death in desert" files.

I hope it wouldn't be to much trouble :)

Awsome, thanks so much.

They worked perfectly :D

I had the same problem as Louis, FYI.

I'll be downloading these posted files this evening to see if I'm fixed now as well.

A nice idea, but I think they look a bit cartoonish, because of the lack of palette colours.

Top Bottom