Decide the fate of my world...please

I am Poland, King, large, random map which turned out to be continents.
I have conquered every capital but Korea, who is my very good friend. We have been allies the whole game. Shaka completely wiped out the Moroccans on the other continent. I have decimated the Ottomans, England, Denmark and Egypt on mine. I am allied with every CS but one, and I have enough $$ to ally with them. World Leader vote is in 19 turns. I certain to win it. So I am asking you to play the 2 angels on my shoulder...do I betray my friend for a quicker victory and probable higher score or do I stand by my best pal and just win out in 19 turns? My navy would easily capture Seoul. I have 3 battleships and 3 destroyers in the area...more to bring in if I wanted to...
Just curious to see how you would play it...

Im pretty sure you'll have to claim the Moroccan capital as your own before you win domination.

*Mortal Kombat Voice* FINISH HIM! :devil:

This, my dear kids, is the answer. Always. :nuke::mwaha::goodjob:

The only moral dilemma here is, do you feed Sejong to fire ants or torch him with some gasoline? 'Cause gas prices have been climbing up, and you don't want to set a bad example for the citizens... But otoh the ants might find the meat unsavory, being that he is a dirty Korean and all. Decisions, decisions. Just another day in the life of a ruler!

(Yes, I was Attila in a previous life. :mwaha: (best smiley on the forums))

Of course, nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure. :nuke:

Cleanse your guilt with atomic fire :goodjob:

Top Bottom