1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Deity University - Justinian

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Strategy & Tips' started by kossin, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Udey1

Udey1 Prince

Round IV-END

Spoiler :

Conquest 1775.

After my last round posted I beelined the internet and attacked Mansa with Cav/Airship.
    He had Infantry and it was a bloody war but he was also at war with Charly and ZQ so I was able to push through him.

After I killed him off I built infrastructure and snagged Three Gorges Damn and Internet in Kyoto and Seoul respectively. (great capitals) Then I just researched Robotics, shut off the science and rush bought Mech Infantry and Bombers/fighters.

Kyoto was PERFECT for watermills. Wish I started with that as a capital.

I do not have that much experience with modern warfare but I am super impressed with Bombers. They are such a good unit.

I stomped Charly out and then ZQ for domination. They both did not research robotics so I had a superior unit in the field. I used spies to incite revolts in all cities Bombers to flatten them and just made the world gray.

Funny Power Graph

I guess the gem site turned out all right after all...

Attached Files:

2. Grashopa

Grashopa Emperor

udey -
    Spoiler :

The gem site turned out right? I have you beat by about 50 turns from my game settling in place. You trying to encourage me to see my game through to the end??? :)

3. Udey1

Udey1 Prince

@Grashopa
    Spoiler :

I said turned out ALL right, not "turned out right." No doubt your hammer capital can make it. I am interested in your finish though, go for it. :goodjob:

Some may finish before me, I kept taking complete kills instead of vassals.

4. kossin

kossin Deity

Round 3+4 (sorry no pics, I deleted them by accident when cleaning up my DR pics :()

Spoiler :

Focused EP on WK since he has GLH. Switched to Pacifism+religion after begging some gold with neighbors -> 2x bulb Education, 1x bulb Liberalism->Printing Press (Nationalism was known), 1 Academy.
    Whipped mass Cataphracts and with spy revolts took out most of WK -> Capitulation.
    Gandhi capitulated after 2 cities, he was a very good researcher.
    After that everyone had rifles so I waited for Bombers+Cavalry (Mansa then Toku, both Capitulated).
    Capitulated ZY and Charley with Tanks in the 1840s for Conquest.

Fun game, but I wish I had gone for a few wonders and gotten a bit less barbs which halted my scouting considerably and limited my land a bit.

5. Udey1

Udey1 Prince

edit double post firefox jam

6. Udey1

Udey1 Prince

Its official, I wanna see how you wrapped this game up.