Democratic Succesion Game

Last time England didn't make a tournament we reach the semi-finals in the next and beat Holland 4-1

So this was all part of the plan? Very cunning! And I thought you just sucked :)

/filling the thread while waiting for DaveShack to play

So this was all part of the plan? Very cunning! And I thought you just sucked :)

/filling the thread while waiting for DaveShack to play

Yeah while the Croatia waste away in the Alps we are relaxing getting ready for the new season and then we will beat them away in September,

wow, for a sec there i nearly convinced myself we could do it! :blush:

The thing is about England is that we will either suck at the beginning and come good towards the end, like in the 2002 world cup quali or we will just suck and i have that nagging feeling that its going to be the latter :(

Congratulations! :) :goodjob: (BTW Have no idea what those results mean, i assume they are good, don't really want to be wrong in a situation like this:blush:)

I am half way though my exams, one problem, that half was the easy half :scared:

(BTW Have no idea what those results mean, i assume they are good, don't really want to be wrong in a situation like this:blush:)

You can say that a score of 10 out of 10 is ridiculously high :lol: So he got it 100% correctemundo.

I can't believe it... so you graduated Cum Laude? A friend of mine almost graduated Cum Laude as well.

Omg you must be a superstuud :p well at least you're 'smarter' then me :goodjob:.

Omg you got everything correct... that's just impossible! Most questions are designed so that a grumpy teacher can say that you answered it wrong although you had the right answer but interpreted it different...

But gratz mate!

Mainland Korea is pretty much all ours.

Spoiler log :

1655 AD Turn 241 (0)
Peace to Qin for capitulates, optics, 80g

1660 AD Turn 242 (1)
cannons & cavalry forward

1665 AD Turn 243 (2)
Assembly line -> astronomy
Bombard Wonsan
Remember the GM and wake him up. Start towards the border
Upgrade a couple of CR rifles to infantry
Shuffle defenders to free up CR rifles for front

1670 AD Turn 244 (3)
Wang Kon adopts theocracy
Bombard Wonsan

1675 AD Turn 245 (4)
we stumble on two spies
Qin asks for open borders - sure
Astronomy done, start railroad
Delhi gets a master blacksmith, +1 :hammers:

Capture Wonsan, no casaulties. 210 gold, start theatre

1680 AD Turn 246 (5)
Qin gives us sheep and pigs for corn
wake GG send to outskirts of Bombay

1685 AD Turn 247 (6)
great engineer in Timbuktu
great merchant gets us 1500g

1690 AD Turn 248 (7)
Spy wipes out theater progress in Chegu :(
H.C. adopts universal suffrage and emancipation
Start on attacking Pyongyang

1695 AD Turn 249 (8)
Captured Pyongyang

1670 AD Turn 250 (9)
Movement

1675 AD Turn 251 (10)
De Gaulle - Open borders
Railroad done, start Democracy (3)
Capture Pusan (some losses), get 210g and start theatre

Seoul will fall in about 2 turns, maybe 3.

Attachments

• demogame 3 AD-1705.CivBeyondSwordSave
    352.7 KB · Views: 55
Very nice! What is our goal for our cities production?

(OT: Kampioenen!!! 4-1 vs France!!! :king::king::crazyeye:)

Omg you got everything correct... that's just impossible! Most questions are designed so that a grumpy teacher can say that you answered it wrong although you had the right answer but interpreted it different...

Rounding is my friend :) 9,5=>10

Are these university scores?
I think it's comparable with High School

BTW Have no idea what those results mean, i assume they are good, don't really want to be wrong in a situation like this
1 = everything wrong
1-5 = fail
6 = pass
8 = cum laude
10 = everything right

I'll have a look at the save in a couple of days, when the exam parties stop. :)

Good work, dutchfire. BTW, can you give your approval in the Land Grant thread? Thanks.

I'll play saturday.

BTW please don't patch just yet.

Any comments on the previous question about what our cities should be building? It's rough on me to try to figure out what the previous players had in mind, so expect it's rough on others too. At this point I'm usually careful to not run up maintenance costs by building units.

I have a dual install, so I'm good. Do you not plan on patching at all for this game?

Well, really, Wang Kon is close to death, Huayna will probably fall soon (30 turns, tops), and then it's just Saladin left. That wouldn't have to take long, so I hope we can finish this before patching is needed.

Personally, I wouldn't even mind someone picking it up and playing it out after we've conquered Huayna. It'll be boring amphibious war with superior units then. We have infantry, and we're fighting cuirassiers. By then, we're likely to have tanks & marines vs. riflemen. Hardly a real fight.

It's a HoF mod game, so no option for patching until the mod is ready -- and even then only if the new one can open old saves.

I'm also going to be dual install.

Top Bottom