Design: Audio

Kael said:
I went through them all and swiped a few for spell effects. Some fo the tunes are a little to techno for the mod. I could use more stuff just like this but more natural sounding.

:lol: Yeah, we're both heavy into Industrial music so that doesn't shock me that it's too techno.

I'll mention the natural stuff to him.

woodelf said:
Another email sent. 20 ambient sounds.

I love them, very haunting and atmospheric. Im definitly going to use some (if not all) of them. See if he can make any "boom" or "woosh" noises, animal screeches (like some demonic beast being summoned) would also be excellent.

I gave him your feedback so once he wakes up and reads it maybe he'll keep after it.

Geez, 10 days until I got to them. I am working through my list but Im a little behind trying to get everything ready. :D

I love this batch woodelf. So of the sounds are to mellatic, but there are a few in here that are the perfect eerie/haunting sounds I was looking for. Thank your friend and please tell him to send more!

10 days? I could have handed them to your wife to bring to you!

What sort of stuff do you need? More ambient? Longer?

woodelf said:
10 days? I could have handed them to your wife to bring to you!

What sort of stuff do you need? More ambient? Longer?

Ambiant, natural (or natural twisted in unnatural ways). The length is perfect, dont make them any longer or shorter. I checked in 6 spell sounds out of the last batch.

I hope you changed the create plains sound! That one bugs me. :)

Twisted natural sounds is something he can surely do!

Dragon? Like a roar or something more menacing?

Kael - Did anything he concocted measure up to the War Machine?

If you want me to ask my friend Kael needs to give me length of times and how many sounds are needed.

woodelf said:
If you want me to ask my friend Kael needs to give me length of times and how many sounds are needed.

Makes sense, let me go through the spells and see what sounds would be the most helpful.

We could definitly use a nice long dragon roar for the founding of the Cult sound.

I think he's working on dragon type stuff tonight. I hope he is anyhow. :)

I have some more audio, but won't be able to send it out until later tonight. He said he tried for some "fire" sounds or dragon type stuff.

Audio sent. There are some spectacular dragon-ish type sounds.

Chalid - do you want me to pick out the dragon sounds and send them to you since it might be 10 days before Kael gets them? :p

Top Bottom