[dev thread] Mad Max Fury Road

BTW Refar.
Do you want to animate the model of truck - i have sme problems with animations (i use mofified tanks animations) besides you know how to add shaders and other stuff :p?
Would you like to animate it?

Technically i can do it. I do not have any iteresting idea however so it would be just plain "wheels turning" anim and maybe a big BOOOM on death.

yeah it's what i was trying to do + shot behind the window plate in attack animation.

Should be quick.
Can i have your source as far as you got ? Would save me setting up the complete hierarchy from scratch.

About the gas truck
They appear random after build a well in the game.This confused me sometimes.They should be produced in my mind.How about you?

ok i'll send it tomorrow - i have files on other pc

Technically i can do it. I do not have any iteresting idea however so it would be just plain "wheels turning" anim and maybe a big BOOOM on death.

Please note there is no way to damage the fuel truck. It surrenders. The only way to kill one is to use it up for refueling. So, I would vote for "wheels turning" and some kind of "vanish" animation rather than a big boom.

Usually units that surrender (Settlers) are still killed by Barbs/Animals - so there should be still a occasion to go BOOOM!!! Would be a pity to miss a big bang on this unit.

I think refuelling will play "Activate" sequence, rather than death.
Anyway we will look to not cause explosions while refuelling :smoke:

some first Punks with football gear are done.
Will do some more with bullet proof vest and some Motorcycle gear.
But not today anymore,... germany is in the EM final tonight!

Good luck !!! :)
I'll also watch match :)

BTW, "Fury Road" was the working title of the fourth Mad Max movie. There are some older rumors on the net but there is nothing recent.

No recent rumours? MEDIOCRE! :mad: I'm going to admit this was half the reason for bumping this thread... :hide:

And do you know what else is mediocre? The fact that this mod and its successor died out before the release of Fury Road proper. Imagine, Immortan Joe leading a Citadel civ with a War Boy unique unit that launches a special suicide attack, the Many Mothers racing against time to meet their victory conditions before the Green Place dies away and turns into a bog, a special scenario specifically focusing in on Furiosa's flight from Immortan Joe... Do you think a scenario based specifically on Mad Max: Fury Road
could ever get off the ground?

Top Bottom