• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

DG4 - Endgame

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
This is it! The game is nearly won! We have 102 tanks, 53 infantry, and 28 mech inf. It will cost 6800g to upgrade our 102 tanks, and 53 infantry. We have enough production to produce a potential 100 tanks PER TURN CHAT (yes, that's correct! per turn chat). We can still build 40 of them before Modern Armor comes online. Also, SETI has been built (using good old fashioned legalese. ;)), helping our our science research.

There's several tanks on the main continent, and many on the new continent. The plan will be to land on the hills by Samaria and Zohak, while attacking from the east. We'll need to do another "war of attrition" first to soften up their offense. We can even sail around and attack Persepolis on the first turn, severely crippling them. (note: Persepolis and Pasagadae have wonders, which I want to keep). Ironically, the last is Leo's, of which defeats its' purpose now. ;) But, it's good to have the wonders. Our tile usage is at 56%, so we can continue razing. We should only attack after all troops have been healed and upgraded. We could go for the Zulus first just to partially surround the Persians. Also, Persia and the Zulus are bound to be sending settlers our way. I'm estimating a good 10+ turns to take out Persia with Modern Armor, and that's after the War of Attrition, and the Zulu War. The Zulu War could take about 5 turns. In all, probably 15-20 turns left.

What I'd like to do is to, is after the Wednesday chat, schedule a chat Friday (in which the game would be nearly over), and a victory chat on Saturday. These turns take a *LONG* time now!

I suppose you'd like to have money for these upgrades. There is only a limited supply of that.

Citizens: please discuss the slider settings after Syntethic Fibres. I advise to put sci to 0% then. We have the modern armor producing technology by then, what else would we need/want/desire ? ?

MIA- Its part.

Well... Looks like sanitation could end up hurting us. 71% of the pop? And over 50% of the land. First things first, any Aztec cities w/o wonders.. GET RID OF 'EM (Haven't looked at the save yet, for all I know there could be a big blank where the Aztecs were.)

Drasticer Measures: Get rid of any English cities that do not have silks or a harbor to give us those silks.

Drasticisticer (lemme keep going, i can butcher that word some more) Measure: Get rid of any non-lux/resource , non-Wonder Egyptian/Greek cities.

All mainland cities are safe from razing. However, we can go and butcher some non mainlands for the sake of winning :evil:

SaaM

We're still within 10%. There's a few Aztec non-woner cities that will be razed this coming turnchat. We can even halt culture builds in border cities (includes colleseums!).

Top Bottom