DG6 PBEM - "Round 2!" Main Thread

Right :) Received but I can't play until tomorrow....unless....mmmm, I might be able to play it today.....

GPS to truckingpete.

You will all fear the Romans.

ok, i'm going to be gone for the next few days, so i won't be able to play the game. i've arranged for my brother to play it for me instead, until i get back. so, just send it to the same e-mail adress, there just won't be any GPS posts from me, while i'm gone. btw, this will be the last big break from me for a while.

And I'm not going to be able to play until Sunday (and even then I may not be able too). I think I explained this one earlier ;)

Pete sent me an e-mail yesterday, but he forgot to attach the save to it. I asked him for it yesterday but have had no response.

I'll play as soon as I receive the save.

mad-bax said:
Pete sent me an e-mail yesterday, but he forgot to attach the save to it. I asked him for it yesterday but have had no response.

I'll play as soon as I receive the save.

Should have work now...hopefully...:D

If it doesn't, I'll just post it in here....

Pete,

You sent me turn 2 again....:rolleyes:

Please send me turn 3. It needs to be by e-mail as I have trouble with access to the forums ATM.

Cheers. :)

But, greekguy sent me turn 2..didn't he..I'm confused..I'll check my e - mail....

classical_hero said:
I have redone the first save because i have forgotten the Pasword for my game. Sorry about that. I have replayed the first turn.

I think that's why

It is, when I passed it on it was my second go at turn 1.....and as such the one circulating now will be turn 2

I am sorry for the confusion. SInce it was only the second turn, I thought it was easier for me to just restart from the beginning with a password that I could not forget. I must over ten passwords for all the different PBEM's I play.

Not to start a discuss but...

Thank SID that there will be a server program to handle this mess.

(Thank GOD that there will be a server program to handle this mess.)

Top Bottom