DG6 PBEM - "Round 2!" Main Thread

truckingpete

On a Stark Trek
DG6 PBEM - "Round 2!"

Hosted by Pete Inc.

Conquests! 1.22

Game has started!!

RULEZ:
1. Post in here once you have played and sent the save.
2. Post in here if you were supposed to have received the save according to a post, but have not yet received it.
3. Post in here if you are going to be gone.
4. IF YOU DON'T POST IN HERE IN 5 DAYS FROM YOUR LAST POST WITHOUT SAYING YOU ARE GONE...YOU WILL BE OUT OF THE GAME.

NOTE:
This thread is now for absents, problems, etc. The story thread can be found HERE.

Also, when posting screenshots, please make the file name related to the DemoGame.

Level:
Monarch

World:
Size: Standard
Barbarians: Roaming
Everything else is RANDOM.

Player's Setup:
- NO Respawn AI
- NO Culturally Linked Starting Locations
- NO Accelerated Production
- NO Elimination
- NO Regicide
- NO Mass Regicide
- NO Victory Point Scoring
- NO Capture the Princess
- YES Everything else

Players:
truckingpete
mad-bax
RegentMan
classical_hero
UWS
greekguy

Player Civs:
truckingpete - France
mad-bax - RANDOM
RegentMan - China
classical_hero - Celts
UWS - Japan
greekguy - Rome

6 of 6 spots filled

LET'S PLAY!!

Current Turn:
TURN 2

classical_hero said:
I would not have everyne's emails posted here. We should keep that between the players only. I would suggest that everyone who has posted their emails, should remove them.

I agree...never know what might happen...so everybody copy down the e -mails and save them on your computer...

Thanks!

Oh yea..turn sent!

better say this before i forget, but i'll be on vacation from June 24-29 with no access to a computer. :(

I may also be...unavailable...from around the 23rd to the 25th or 26th. Formal weekend :)

Edit:// I suppose Americans and others probably know the "Formal" as the "Prom" :)

UWS said:
I may also be...unavailable...from around the 23rd to the 25th or 26th. Formal weekend :)

Edit:// I suppose Americans and others probably know the "Formal" as the "Prom" :)

Jeez your prom is late in the year...ours is in April!!

Anyway...yes player order is the order we go in...:D

TP. Please send an email of the starting order with our email addresses. This is needed because RM had to send an email VIA this site to get mine, and I will need UWS' email so i can pass it on. If anyone has not pmed TP your email address, do so.

@UWS. Are you Canadian, because we also say formal here?

classical_hero said:
TP. Please send an email of the starting order with our email addresses. This is needed because RM had to send an email VIA this site to get mine, and I will need UWS' email so i can pass it on. If anyone has not pmed TP your email address, do so.

@UWS. Are you Canadian, because we also say formal here?

Okay..i got all the emails before you guys deleted them if you did out of the old thread..I'll get right on it....

EDIT: mad-bax's PM is full

I'm not Canadian, I'm from New Zealand :) So not really a close guess at all :p

UWS said:
I'm not Canadian, I'm from New Zealand :) So not really a close guess at all :p
So you're a Kiwi. :shakehead :joke: Well I knew you were not American with the word Prom. It seems that Proms are now much earlier than they were when I was at school. They were near the end of the year, but now they seem to be much earlier, because my cousin had her's a few months ago. Back on the game. GPS.

J/K? I refer to myself as Kiwi often (kiwi doesn't mean kiwifruit over here :p)
Edit:// I thought you were an Aussie? GPS

Game, Played, Sent. it all yours truckingpete.

btw, i probably won't be able to get on the internet the next few days, but will be able to play the save. i hope it's ok if i don't post i got it, played it, etc.

greekguy said:
Game, Played, Sent. it all yours truckingpete.

btw, i probably won't be able to get on the internet the next few days, but will be able to play the save. i hope it's ok if i don't post i got it, played it, etc.

Got it..will play it soon...

RegentMan said:
c_h - Did you receive the turn two save that I sent you?
Yes. I made a post in the tempory absence thread in the PBEM forum, and forgot to say that here. I will be able to play it tommorow.

Top Bottom