Did this break/corrupt my save?

Bergerperson

An actual Canadian
So I'm playing a map as the Celts, and I'm enjoying it a lot. When I went to load the save to continue playing yesterday I accidentally went into an Arabia save. Luckily for me that save was using the same mods as my Celts game. I load the Celts save straight from the Arabia save not going from the main menu again. The save works but after a while I notice R.E.D. isn't loaded. I save my game, exit to the main menu, and load up the mods again. The mods load up (End in World War II, R.E.D., v.27, Extended Eras v.10, City-State Leaders (Flags), and Randomized City Names).

End in World War II, Extended Eras, and City names mods are required, yet the save only needs Extended Eras and World War II, I believe. Anyway my save crashes when loading now. I really don't want to lose this save because I felt late game is going to be fun. I checked my logs and the only errors that occur are those pertaining to Extended Eras (Basically things like build speed, research times, things like that). I'll attach the log so people who know what they're doing can see if one of the mods is crashing it.

Attachments

• Database.log.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 22
FOLLOWUP POST:

So through process of elimination, I found out Randomized City Names was causing the crash of my save. Now this opens up a new question... How come my previous saves that used the mod worked while having the mod become required for the save. This save on the other hand was using Randomized City Names yet the mod isn't required? Hopefully someone will answer this.

Top Bottom