Diplomatic Victory

Konspiratsia

Chieftain
I'm currently trying to get my first diplomatic victory no matter how much Diplomatic favour I accrue I'm unable to win + 2 democratic victory points at world congress sessions as everyone insists on voting against me is collecting diplomatic points from disasters & competitions the only way to win a Diplomatic victory?

Get your last dip points another way? There is a couple late in the tree... and its is going to change in a week or so to 20 dip points so I guess have another try then?
I think that mightbe the best way I',m going to try and get global warming mitigation which awards 1 dip point

I think that mightbe the best way I',m going to try and get global warming mitigation which awards 1 dip point
Isn’t there one around seasteads also?
Alternatively if you have enough culture, spin around the last one getting 50 dip points each turn until you have enough.

Oh I did not know that bit, I thought you did not lose them as long as you did not vote for yourself and lose. That means you have to be a bit more gamey in approach, never liked it anyway and not had the patience for it. I still am suffering from playing 2 points games from long ago. Hopefully the new way has changed things.

I hope the mechanics are improved, this has happened in a couple of games I accrue a huge amount of diplomatic favour once I have 7 or 8 victory points every other country votes against me at Congress

I have got 2 diplomatic victories while going for SV. Getting the last points off seasteads and global warming mitigation and winning a competition. Also getting the favour by annoying the AI with spies and archaeologists as well as having Suzerain of 5 CS. Its too flukey to reliably get a win compared to science. Hope the update is better.

Top Bottom