Diplomilation - A game of diplomacy and annihilation!

Piece of Mind, You inspired me to make my second Forum Game:

The Great War II: Carnage and Testing

It will be military based, WWI technology fight. Spies, Technology, Backstabs of epic porportions. Care to join. :)

(Slaps oneself for careless avertizing)

I would want to have like a size stat or maybe a map this round if possible...

Oh, and the SRS will attack brutally against anyone who doesn't take good care of the enviroment!

lermfish, of the Dark Empire of Necromancy and Oncoming Doom, if we're still allowed to register.

Excellent. Feel free to drop dead at any time, miserable peons.

Just posting to keep this thread alive. :thumbsup:

I need to make sure the rule changes that were needed after seeing the end of the last game, are set in stone first.

Just posting to keep this thread alive. :thumbsup:

uhg, this is taking so long to start I'm guessing half the people don't remember that they signed up.

Start a new thread for the new game and make people sign up again. I'd bet that will provoke new interest as well as give people hope that it will actually start before we die ;)

uhg, this is taking so long to start I'm guessing half the people don't remember that they signed up.

I'll send out a round of private messages to make sure people remember.;)

Start a new thread for the new game and make people sign up again. I'd bet that will provoke new interest as well as give people hope that it will actually start before we die ;)

I'll do just that soon. It might be a couple days still...

Perhaps. Honestly, I'm too busy at the moment to be organising a forum game (things higher on my priorities list are demanding more of my time :( )... If anyone else wants to administer it then be my guest.

Oh, well, the first game was fun at least.

Top Bottom