• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Dirty pirate scum: 0, Righteous pirate fighters: 1

Oh come on, let's not restart that old argument. The Confederates were traitors and blackbirders and that's it.

Am I calling for secession? No. I have made it clear that I think the SC decision is wrong, along with many others. Do you hear me calling for people to refuse to pay social security tax because I think it's unconstitutional? No. Though unless self-employed you can't really refuse anyway. my point is, I can know the SC is wrong and still abide by their decisions.

So.... point is, I'm still a law and order man.

Do you hear me calling for people to refuse to pay social security tax because I think it's unconstitutional? No. Though unless self-employed you can't really refuse anyway. my point is, I can know the SC is wrong and still abide by their decisions.
Sure you can! Just get paid more than $110k/year in wages or - for the really "special" people - don't get paid in commoner's wages at all! Then you don't have to pay into the system in the first placel!!

No skin in the game = no vested interest. DEFNUD THE TURST FUND! :rockon:

That is very anti-patriotic of you lot. You need some US military advisors, yes indeed.

Top Bottom