disband a city?

K

KvM`gLuE_HeAd!

who knows a different way to disband a city that we dont want ? ( the greeks builth a city very very close of 3 of my own cities. i took the greek city with culture and id like to clear it without killing all my population by making citizens tax colectors then building a settler and choose the option : abandon city)
:confused:
how do you disband a city?

The tax collector thing is the only way I know.

Which reminds me of something I ran into recently.

I had a city I wanted to move, so I went into the starve/build workers routine with it. However, it was settled on a floodplain, and made an extra food in the center tile, so it wouldn't starve properly.

I had to add a worker to bring the city up to two, take tiles out of production to make it starve, and hurry a settler.

Yes, I know. Nobody asked.

i took the greek city with culture and id like to clear it without killing all my population

Well, technically the population is Greek. Just starve 'em out and have some fun:D

You could also declare war to somebody and don't garrison any units in the city... Works better with cities near the Civ you are fighting with... You'd better use that tax collecter tip:lol: :D

Top Bottom