Discuss...

Have been waiting for this since game release.

Hope you will also include map replay.

Global relationships graph needs to be added too.

See Info Addict mod for details.

Is there a confirmation it will be included in june/july path? Because first post only suggest, they working on it, nothing more.

Yes please!! :goodjob: As long as its included in patch and not DLC!!

My enthusiasm is somewhat diluted though as these features should of been included in the vanilla issue. I haven't played civ5 for months, but am desperate to get my civ fix back.

Good to see time and effort is still being put into civ5, shame it so needs it though.:undecide:

I really don't care about the graphs. I already know how the game went, I was there.

I do however really really really want the diploscreen from infoaddict. Fix diplomacy, add that and this game has improved alot!

Ah, they are finally attempting to finish the game! The next step will be the victory movies. After those are added, I might actually try playing the game again...

Ah, they are finally attempting to finish the game! The next step will be the victory movies. After those are added, I might actually try playing the game again...

This seems to include the replays, if that's what you mean. I highly doubt they'll be adding any cinematics - those things are incredibly expensive to make.

This seems to include the replays, if that's what you mean. I highly doubt they'll be adding any cinematics - those things are incredibly expensive to make.

CGI will ruin Civ5 style. They need to create a stylish oil painting slideshow. An example for space victory : 1) spaceship is being build -> 2) people aboard the spaceship -> 3) A shot of it flying near the Moon -> 4) Lightspeed jump to the stars (Star wars-style) -> 5) Arrival at Alpha Centauri -> 6) A shot of a planet they will live on -> 7) A wide shot of the first human colony on Alpha Centauri with a lunar vehicle near it (like in Civ2).
It's cheap and will continue that lineup of oil paintings. And it's a good alternative to CGI.

I really don't care about the graphs. I already know how the game went, I was there.

I do however really really really want the diploscreen from infoaddict. Fix diplomacy, add that and this game has improved alot!

agree with this 100%.

Huh. I actually forgot about that histogram. I loved that thing made me finish games.

But, when i was like looking at the first post, I was like, what the heck is that.. i had forgotten about it xD

Yeah. Incredibly. Better don't go there.

Awesome!

Global diplo relations screen would be a huge addition. I used that constantly in cIV, as well as the graphs.

End-game replay was always fun, too, especially after a conquest victory where I could watch my territory spread out over the world ;).

CGI will ruin Civ5 style. They need to create a stylish oil painting slideshow. An example for space victory : 1) spaceship is being build -> 2) people aboard the spaceship -> 3) A shot of it flying near the Moon -> 4) Lightspeed jump to the stars (Star wars-style) -> 5) Arrival at Alpha Centauri -> 6) A shot of a planet they will live on -> 7) A wide shot of the first human colony on Alpha Centauri with a lunar vehicle near it (like in Civ2).
It's cheap and will continue that lineup of oil paintings. And it's a good alternative to CGI.

Even that, with audio VO, isn't nearly as cheap as you would think.

It'd be a nice gesture and it's not totally impossible, but I'd be genuinely shocked if they did it.

I think this idea is great, the victory would be more rewarding and this fit with the whole feel of the game.

I think this idea is great, the victory would be more rewarding and this fit with the whole feel of the game.

Thanks for your support. I hope Firaxis has similar plans in mind for end-game "candy".

This picture goes to show that the developers take at least some opinions of the community in mind and they do not act on their own, implementing only what they see fit. (The implementation of hotseat comes to mind too)

It sadly also shows that Civilization V was far from perfect on release and they were really trying to patch everything up until now. I hope they keep up the good work in the next months.

All you need to do now is let me redesign my cave/throne room/castle/city... that was a great old school feature that NEEDS to return.

For now, i hope this returns SOON because i miss replay.

You played civ for the victory movies? I saw them once, -- they were often very cheesy, and I skipped them every time. A short video bit at the end of the game, to me, is one of the least important aspects of any civ game.

Great!!!

Top Bottom