DLC 05 anticipation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have it on firm authority that if the 3000th poster owns the digital deluxe edition, Firaxis will give them the 2 new DLCs completely free at release as a reward for their achievement :cool:

I got DDE, got about one more hour until I'm going to bed. I'll stay close.

I'm lurking this thread for days, weeks?, and still don't understand what the hell is going on here...I'm waiting too but all we can do is wait because of Firaxis no communication business model.
If i understood correctly, you are kinda having fun + waiting for steam activity to happen because that's the dead giveaway that the update is coming? This thread is just a sad remainder how horrible Firaxis is to it's community. We are not asking for your kidneys, just tell us the god damn about time when we can expect something from you, it's ok if you miss it, just show us that you care one bit, come on.... :(

Firaxis communication may... not be the best, but yes, we're having a lot of fun in this thread.

Firaxis communication may... not be the best, but yes, we're having a lot of fun in this thread.
. . . Until somebody winds up getting sacrificed to summon a Firaxis Dev.

I'm lurking this thread for days, weeks?, and still don't understand what the hell is going on here...I'm waiting too but all we can do is wait because of Firaxis no communication business model.
If i understood correctly, you are kinda having fun + waiting for steam activity to happen because that's the dead giveaway that the update is coming? This thread is just a sad remainder how horrible Firaxis is to it's community. We are not asking for your kidneys, just tell us the god damn about time when we can expect something from you, it's ok if you miss it, just show us that you care one bit, come on.... :(

To be fair the communities started it. If they gave you a kidney there would be plenty of people upset it wasn't a liver.

You don't give people too much information they are just bad with it; to quote the great philosopher of our time, TLJ, on the process of withholding information from the masses:
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it."

Well, good luck getting that 3000, I'm gonna go to bed.

We should make post 3000 properly procc at the next full hour. For good luck!

Do people really have the self-restraint to make that happen though? It would mean only 2 more posts in the next ten minutes...

EDIT: Is everyone now too polite/unable to think of a witty reply to take 3000? :p

Well, hello post #3000. Now where's that DLC? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom