DLC 05 anticipation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that Drumpf is holding up the DLC while he has Homeland SEcurity search it for illegal foreigners...

that refuse to work in his hotels.

Moderator Action: Please take the current events politics to OT, not in the game threads. leif
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the feeling that after these two DLCs are finally released, Firaxis will not release any more DLCs until the First Expansion for Civ6....

I've been keeping track of this (uber-nerd alert).
times are approximate

2kqa_a, May 25, 1:30pm edt
...b, June 2, 10am
...c, June 6, 3pm
...d, June 8, 11:45am
...a, June 12, 11am
...b, June 16, 2pm
...c, June 20, 10am
...d, June 23, 10:45am
...a, June 26, 2:50pm
...b, June 28, 6:10pm
...c, July 5, 4:45pm
...d, July 7, 2:10pm
...a, July 11, 1pm

The main thing I can tell from this is that they don't like to do updates till their coffee has kicked in, and they don't do it during their lunch break.
And they've never done it this late. So the 25th is looking less and less likely, it seems.

And they've never done it this late. So the 25th is looking less and less likely, it seems.
That's my conclusion, yes.

Although, this testing phase has been so unusual, we may not know exactly when it will release until the achievements.

That's my conclusion, yes.

Although, this testing phase has been so unusual, we may not know exactly when it will release until the achievements.

What day did they release the achievements the last few times? Do we still have a chance for the remainder of this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom