DLL - Various Mod Components

IIRC limiting to only 1 ring crashed when you play the Shoshone

Cool. If that's the only issue it won't matter for my purposes but I'll test it out. Thanks for the speedy reply.

Also, since I'm seriously out of the loop on basically everything regarding this: Is there a comprehensive list of added events located anywhere?

Cool. If that's the only issue it won't matter for my purposes but I'll test it out. Thanks for the speedy reply.
Not saying that's the only issue, but I remember it as being one of them. There were almost certainly good reasons for setting the lower limit at 2, so you'll need to check the code thoroughly before just changing it down to one and hoping for the best!

Also, since I'm seriously out of the loop on basically everything regarding this: Is there a comprehensive list of added events located anywhere?
CustomMods.h is your starting point for most additions. If you want to find added API methods, search CvLua*.h for 'LUAAPIEXTN' (there are currently 336 of them)

whoward > Did anybody ever locate the source for the weird problem with militaristic city states specializing in non-UU units? Like in my current game, one militaristic CS will give Composite Bowmen and another will give Destroyers. Could this be a problem with your DLL, is it a problem introduced by the CP, or is it another mod, like the CS unit upgrades that causes this problem?

I've certainly never seen it from my DLL. The CP has moved on since it was forked, so if you're playing with the CP you'll need to ask in those forums

Someone was asking about the Forbidden Palace adding double the number of votes. I had two votes in the WC, after building the Forbidden Palace I have 4 votes, which I believe to be correct.

Is this problem being seen in DLL-VMC or the CP derivative?

I really don't want to rush, but it's just so I know if I should start a new game now or wait a few more days for the next version that includes the new fixes:
Do you have any plans for the next release already? :)

btw that
There should be no build files missing now - it should be possible to grab the entire repository, open CvGameCoreDLL.vs2015.sln file with VS-2015 and build all three sub-projects (although only CvGameCoreDLL_Expansion2 has any significant changes)
is really nice! Thank you!

Someone was asking about the Forbidden Palace adding double the number of votes. I had two votes in the WC, after building the Forbidden Palace I have 4 votes, which I believe to be correct.

Is this problem being seen in DLL-VMC or the CP derivative?
This is when playing with CP. But Gazebo just wrote in his latest update of the CP that he has made it so that buildings that give WC votes scale with number of city states on the map, which is with 99 % certainty what happens, because I generally play large maps with many city states, which is probably why the votes double. I was unaware of this feature in CP which was why I reported it as a bug.

General request.

If playing with CP, unless you've verified that any bug is also in my DLL, please report CP related bugs in the CP sub-forum

Thanks

version that includes the new

Attached fixes the AA-gun to Heli while embarked issue

Unzip and overwite the .dll file in v68 of the mod

Fix will be in v69, but I have no immediate plans for that at the moment

W

Attachments

• CvGameCore_Expansion2.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 56
Attached fixes the AA-gun to Heli while embarked issue

Unzip and overwite the .dll file in v68 of the mod

Fix will be in v69, but I have no immediate plans for that at the moment

W

Thanks a lot for the fix! :)
Is it also included on Github already? Because I'd like to play with achievements enabled.

Or is it just a few lines I could integrate into the source of v68 myself?
Or the specific file in the source I could replace, so you don't have to update on Github?

Attached

Attachments

• CvUnit.zip
    120.5 KB · Views: 45
whoward > Did anybody ever locate the source for the weird problem with militaristic city states specializing in non-UU units? Like in my current game, one militaristic CS will give Composite Bowmen and another will give Destroyers. Could this be a problem with your DLL, is it a problem introduced by the CP, or is it another mod, like the CS unit upgrades that causes this problem?

Yeah I have the same problem using the CP. About half the Militaristic city states in my current game are giving non-UU's. I'm assuming its a CP bug; I never saw this behavior when playing with Whoward's DLL for over a year. Someone should notify Gazebo about it.

Hello!
Would it be possible to prevent that units from different civs can enter (and stack on) the same tile (e.g. forts) at the same time?

Because when these civs are declaring war at each other this can lead to some weird behavior! (tested)
The same goes for situations where another civ that's at war with only one of those occupying a tile is trying to attack.

There is no special code for Forts/Citadels and stacking, so it's exactly the same weird behaviour that's exhibited by the core game C++ code as if you enable more than one unit per tile

There is no special code for Forts/Citadels and stacking, so it's exactly the same weird behaviour that's exhibited by the core game C++ code as if you enable more than one unit per tile

I see. And what if you disallow units of different civs on the same tile in general? Or via additional mini-mod?
This is a feature of the CP already, but I think it would be very nice for VMC, too (for the reasons mentioned before).
:)

Top Bottom