DLL - Various Mod Comps + Civ IV Diplo + CSD mods

Thanks a lot.

So, I followed all the steps re: DLL Various Mod Components.

I started a game w/ the following mods:
1) Info Addict v. 22
2) JHW Random Events v. 6
3) Civ IV Diplomatic Features v. 10
4) Diplomacy - City States v. 3
5) Diplomacy - Civ IV Features v. 1
6) DLL - Various Mod Components v. 46
7) City State Diplomacy (CSD) Mod v. 22

The game plays well and as far as I can tell, the various components seem to be working.

The problems are these:
1) no terrain or unit info popup when scrolling over tiles
2) when scrolling over the info display at the top of the screen, the info that pops up does not correlate to the item being scrolled over. Ex: when scrolling over culture counter, I get info telling me I have zero trade units....

Ideas? Thanks!

So, I followed all the steps re: DLL Various Mod Components.

1) no terrain or unit info popup when scrolling over tiles

Ideas? Thanks!

Remove the mouseoverinclude.lua file ifrom CSD's assets folder. That should fix this problem. Not sure about the other.
G

That fixed all of the problems?

The scroll over for the culture counter at the top of the screen still isn't working. It'd be nice to get that fixed, but I can live with that, if that's the only problem.

So, about two hours into a game, suddenly the buildings no longer appear in my capital's city screen, and it seems that their benefits are not being taken into account.

Also, the icons to lock/unlock tiles disappeared. After going in and out of the city screen a few times, the icons reappeared, but this very strange behavior.

Ideas? Thanks again!

So, about two hours into a game, suddenly the buildings no longer appear in my capital's city screen, and it seems that their benefits are not being taken into account.

Also, the icons to lock/unlock tiles disappeared. After going in and out of the city screen a few times, the icons reappeared, but this very strange behavior.

Ideas? Thanks again!

You've got lua conflicts. Probably because of the random events mod. It's the only mod not confirmed to be compatible with this collection. The only way to fix that is to have the lua merged, which can be a process.
G

Probably because of the random events mod. It's the only mod not confirmed to be compatible with this collection. The only way to fix that is to have the lua merged, which can be a process.

Well, it's good to know what the problems is, but I would have no idea where to begin to fix the issues. Unfortunately, I have no skills in that regard.

Sad because I molstly liked the random events in C4 and miss them in C5.

Well, it's good to know what the problems is, but I would have no idea where to begin to fix the issues. Unfortunately, I have no skills in that regard.

Sad because I molstly liked the random events in C4 and miss them in C5.

Have you tried CEP? It has random events.

Have you tried CEP? It has random events.

Do you think it may be more compatible with the collection of mods I'm playing with? If so, that'd be great.

I'll give it a try and report back. Thanks.

Sigh, new game....new issue.

Started new game. Same bundle of mods as before (minus random events) plus several pick'n'mix mods.

Problem, I cannot declare war. Not by the leaderhead screen, not by attempting to move a unit into target's land, and not by trying to attack target's units. As you can imagine, this is quite frustrating!

Is this another lua problem? I've posted a game save, in case.

Attachments

• Alexander_Classical War_BC1800.zip
    963.8 KB · Views: 54
Post #1 updated with DLL v49, CSD v23 (in my drop-box acct) and "Diplomacy - City States (v 4)" which is required for CSD v23 support

Post #1 updated with DLL v49, CSD v23 (in my drop-box acct) and "Diplomacy - City States (v 4)" which is required for CSD v23 support

May I ask what DLL v49 is? Is this a mod you have done? If yes is there a place to see what changes your mod brings?

Just a "heads up" that there may be some of late-game issues around the World Congress at the moment with the V49 DLL / V23 CSD merge - unfortunately I won't be able to look into this for a couple of days.

Post #1 updated with v50 of the DLL, drop-box link updated with the correct version of CSD v23 - fixes potential issues in the post above. Should be save game compatible with v49/v23

Top Bottom