Do you have crashes when conquering U.K ?

I'm going to release v.45 next WE, with a small crash fix not related to this topic.

That will be the FINALE release for R.E.D. WWII Edition.

Don't worry, that does not means that I've stopped working on the mod, but that I won't lose more time on the obsolete version and will develop only the new version, which is not to be released any time *soon*.

Which in turn means that if there are still bugs or crashes left like this one in v.45, there won't be any fix provided for months.

So if you have any logs or save related to the bug linked in OP, it's really time to post them before it's too late :D

I know how hard coding is, esp for an AI and you had mentioned it earlier, but is there any way the AI can be more challenging? Its extremely one sided as the allies, and if i really wanted to (and have done accidentally) i can end the game about June of 1940 by taking out the key cities in Britian after dropping France.

I had mentioned earlier how when i first started playing the game was very challenging. I dont know if the AI has changed or if i have become a much better player for this particular scenario, as i love it :goodjob: However it seems to not be much of a challenge lately :p

bump, delaying v.45 until this and the Katyusha issues are resolved.

Can't reproduce it neither, tried a game with Germany and captured Plymouth.

Top Bottom