Does anyone know when the game will drop on the 24th? (Edit: Preload is now up)

Just got the email saying it was posted this morning, and it comes with free first class delivery so should have it tomorrow :goodjob:

I live in the sticks and have only the most basic of broadband, hence why buying a physical copy and not d'loading on Steam.

Actually you still have to download it off Steam...

Lol the physical copies suck, they have a key and a CD that does nothing. You still have to download the entire game.

BTW IS IT HERE YET????

Cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait !! 14 hours to go !

Hell i think that friday of work is gonna paaaaaaaaiiiiiinfull after the 4 hour night sleep i see coming for tonight.

THESE ARE GOING TO BE THE MOST PAINFUL 13.5 HOURS EVER :(

a.

Does anyone know what happens if you are in a grey zone? I am in Sri Lanka, tiny blip right next to India and we are Grey. So when does the game unlock for me?

I was hoping it was with the rest of Asia but it doesnt seem to be so :(

Gray area means you dont get the game! Doh.

Thats weird then, because the map says gray areas are 'not supported by steam'?

How is that possible when they have already sold me the game. And it also has pre loaded on my PC!!!

Steam is not going to just take my money and not give me a product are they?

Have you posted your question on the Steam forums yet?

I have sent a query to Steam support. will wait for a reply.

I have a feeling, since i'm in a grey zone i might have to wait for the game to release in zone 3 and might be lumped in to that even though im actually in Asia.

Thats weird then, because the map says gray areas are 'not supported by steam'?

I know, and that is weird. I'm assuming its just wrong language being used, they shouldnt have sold it to me if we are to take it literally. I'm assuming they dont identify Sri Lanka into any of the zones for game release, so it will have to release with the final zone by default ... at least i hope so :cry:

Hope it works out for you soon. :)

Still no key from Amazon. I'm starting to get a bit antsy :)

When my order completed, the code was not e-mailed to me. I got my bill and checked the order, it took about an hour after being billed for the code to be available to me.
Check your amazon account "orders" section. Once the game leaves the open orders tab go to your game library, and you should have a tick box that needs you to agree to the TOU, and another button that'll say something like "show me the code".

I pre-loaded my game really early yesterday and I still have no code e-mail from Amazon, so don't feel too anxious. :p

Just wonder what yalls thoughts are, should I pre-order from Steam or Amazon? Thanks. :)

So glad I did that JoyStick awards voting thing. I got BE for $35, after I got Steam to give me a full refund. Didn't even need to re-download the game, it stayed in my library, just needed the new key.

Agreed, it was such a surprise, but a very welcome one, GMG was a great choice of store. :goodjob:

When my order completed, the code was not e-mailed to me. I got my bill and checked the order, it took about an hour after being billed for the code to be available to me.
Check your amazon account "orders" section. Once the game leaves the open orders tab go to your game library, and you should have a tick box that needs you to agree to the TOU, and another button that'll say something like "show me the code".

I pre-loaded my game really early yesterday and I still have no code e-mail from Amazon, so don't feel too anxious. :p

Well, I emailed Amazon, and my preorder from August had gotten screwed up. In order to "help" me the rep who got my email decided to cancel my preorder since it was messed up. By this time it was listed as available and preorder goodies were no longer included. So I called Amazon. Luckily I got someone helpful. He got everything squared away, I reordered the game, got the code, and I've since gotten the preorder stuff as well.

Top Bottom