Dom Pedro II's Civilization 4: Test of Time

This looks brilliant. Downloading now.

I have to ask though, how much of this does the AI understand? Food caravans and military control are two things I've always *always* wanted to see, but if the human is the only one that understands how to use them, it's not exactly fair anymore. I haven't played yet, but have you had a sit-down conversation with the AI on this stuff? Is it necessary?

To all: Bit of an update. I've been really busy the last few days because of midterm exams, but I've been taking time here and there to address some of the issues people have been having. I should have a new version in the next week or so.
Hey, how is it going? Any luck in bug-hunting so far?

Cheers, LT.

To all: Bit of an update. I've been really busy the last few days because of midterm exams, but I've been taking time here and there to address some of the issues people have been having. I should have a new version in the next week or so.

Hope this thread won't end for it has some brilliant ideas in it.
Hope your exams went just as brilliant for you ...

Exams come first.
We wait.

Wish you all the best for the new year!
:D
Viator

I downloaded the most recent version of ToT, launched a game, then reset the BUG to my preferences on turn one, the same preferences used on other mods that have BUG. I got a CTD.

I then installed the Python bug fix but got the exact same result. CTD on the first turn after the initial turn

my computer has had no trouble with other BtS mods other than the megapack of Rise of Mankind (which apparently uses more than the 2 GB RAM limit of Win XP)

joelwest

Libraries appear to be broken. Both civilopedia and Library tooltip say that they still give 2 Scienstist slots, but they don't do so and the tooltip you get when hovering over the greyed out Scientist says that you require an Observatory or Laboratory to be able to assign a Scienstist.

Dom,

Hope ya get this one moving along soon. I like the concepts and would love to see it work out.
Hope the exams went well and the new release comes soon!!

Have to report a crash as well...load save, try to recapture Yasodharapura by taking out the last defender and the mod will crash.

Attachments

• ToT1130AD.zip
    489.4 KB · Views: 89
I also found a problem with buying contacts - I can buy them, the leader gets displayed as diplomatic contact, but I cannot talk to him/her. Attached is a save showing the problem - just buy a contact from Hannibal and try to speak to the leader afterwards.

Attachments

• ToT-boughtcontactsnotworking.CivBeyondSwordSave
    386 KB · Views: 126
Probably thread necro but I get a CTD on the next turn....

Attachments

• Woodman BC-2175.zip
    85.5 KB · Views: 59
El Necro strikes again!!

Anybody have a copy of this mod lying around? The download link is broken.

Awesome. Thanks so much Highwayhoss:woohoo:.

It is interesting because it is newer than conquerer's delight, but some of that mods features are left out of this merge and some code changes as well. Tons of valuable modcomps in here!

Great! Thank you so much!

There are many, many great features in the mod which were not released in the previous mod...

Hey stolenrays, do you think you could isolate the equipment for units part of this mod...?:please:

Ahhh, okay. I *might* be able to figure out the errors sometime...not for a while though, I'm really busy. Thanks anyway :goodjob:

Top Bottom