1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Domestic Advisor Screen

Discussion in 'Bugs and Crashes' started by gomezfett, Sep 25, 2018.

1. gomezfett

gomezfett Chieftain

Thanks toffer, I'm going to check it and I'll report you the results.

2. gomezfett

gomezfett Chieftain

Hi again, toffer.

After updating the mod, the problem didn't solve, but I tried something that fixed it. In BUG options I had to un-tick "Customizable" in Domestic Advisor. The problem was that, in the Spanish version, BUG options don't show "Advisors" tab, so first of all I had to change the language to English. Besides, I can't use "Customizable" anyway if I want to use Domestic screen, but at least the screen is shown now.

I really apreciate your work and I apologize if I bother or overwhelm you.

3. Toffer90

Toffer90 C2C Modder

Not at all.
    Thanks for making me aware about there being a language issue, and that the BUG mod is mixed into the issue, I have a feeling it will be complicated to debug and fix though, but now I at least have something to go on.

gomezfett likes this.
  4. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Chieftain

I think that is what the first load of the Domestic Advisor does, it translates the default into the language being played. I know that is why we put the default in UserSettings in the first place. People were having the same problem, no screen in in German at the time.